CFS: Forebearance's thread 62, 63, 64

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, May 2, 2012.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Sorry I've been gone so long!
    I spent the winter in southern Utah and managed to find places to stay that I could tolerate. About mid-March I began the long journey back to my hometown. I am so tired of driving. Even breaking it into little chunks, it is still tedious and very challenging for me to drive a lot. My car is so poisoned from all the bad places it's been and one knee is killing me.

Other people who are taking GcMAF and Vitamin D sat that joint pain can happen when increasing Vitamin D. It feels like arthritis.

I am still taking my expired GcMAF and I'm pretty sure it's doing nothing for me. It did make driving a LOT easier by increasing my stamina, when it was fresh. I can't wait to order more and am saving up for it. Also, I need to be near a freezer when it arrives.

I'm still taking Virastop, Candidase, Lauricidin, and Seven Precipus Mushrooms extract. I can't stop any of them or I feel noticeably worse.

I'm having some thyroid issues. My TSH has increased and I have a bunch of nodules. Scary. I have to go get my thyroid thermogramed so I can convince my doctors it's not cancer. I just had my annual breast thermogram and it was fine.

I hope anyone reading this is doing well and getting better.
    Love,
    Forebearance
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I've been wondering about you - have not "seen you" for quite awhile, am glad to see you're still around! Where in Utah were you? Many years ago before I got sick my ex and I did a road trip which included lots of red rock canyon country in Utah - it was soooo beautiful, also Monument Valley, etc. One good memory --

I'm sorry to hear you're still dealing with a lot of issues. Have you ever taken taurine? I stumbled across this by accident in the last 2 weeks, something I bought a long time ago but never took. I took some, it helped with sleep but then I think it also made me detox (like everything else!) and then I read about it and found that it is very important for detoxing and MCS. Ironically I discovered a post I did some 4 years ago about taurine and detoxing, but I never tried it. Anyways, I know you're dealing with a lot of issues - it might help you.

I'm going to do a separate post about my peptide experience (I've already done a couple) and what's next on the agenda - mercury detoxing!

Take care -

Mary
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi Mary!

So you are done with the peptides? I had better go find your separate post!

Thank you for the suggestion of taurine. I think I tried it many years ago, along with a bunch of other amino acids. But maybe I should try it again. Everything works differently (usually better) on me now that I am out of my moldy apartment.

I was in Ivins, a suburb of St. George. And I went up by Zion National Park for a little while. It was definitely gorgeous! It's also barren and desolate, compared to the midwest. Overall, an interesting experience. That is cool that you had that nice trip before you got sick.

Do you ever think back on all the great things you did before you got sick and feel grateful that at least you "got them in" to your life? I do that.

Love,
    Forebearance
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

It's gorgeous by St. George - I remember that's where it starts getting pretty and Zion is just amazing. I never thought of it as desolate because it's so beautiful. I am drawn to the desert (live in the high desert now in California). I've never been to the midwest, but imagine it is quite different. Although the thought of endless miles of prairie seems desolate to me! Although I know not
    all the midwest is prairie.

Let us know how you do if you try the taurine - it really did hit me quite hard. Amazing, one little amino acid doing that.

Yeah, I guess I'm grateful for some things I got to do before I got sick. That trip to the red rock country or Utah, Zion ,Bryce Canyon, Arches National Monument, Canyon Country, Monument Valley, part of Colorado, Sedona Arizona, was one of the best trips I've ever been on. Everywhere we went was just spectacular.

Take care -

Mary
  5. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Well, I'm on doxycycline now, because I finally figured out that I seem to be having a flare-up of symptoms of a tick-borne infection. Rats. I thought I beat them last year.

It might be that my knee pain is related to this. My brain started feeling off, and I got really scared. The doxy is fixing my brain, but will I ever be rid of this stupid infection?

Now I REALLY want more GcMAF, as soon as possible.

Fore
    [This Message was Edited on 05/14/2012]
  6. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I'm so sorry you are hit with another infection! That has go to be so frustrating, and I know it's a job just to figure out what's going on (I'm very familiar with frustration .....)

Have you ever tried colloidal silver? It kills all sorts of things so might be effective for your current bug. I think it's even supposed to kill MRSA.

I you get some relief soon!

Mary
  7. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Thank you so much, Mary.
    Yes, colloidal silver is one of the maintenance things that I take all the time. I love it.
    Fore