CFS: Forebearance's thread 69

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Happy October, everyone who reads this!

Well, I started back on the MAF 878 yogurt. Except that now I am taking it once a week! It sounds extremely slow, but it makes me feel the best.

I really wish I could go hear Dr. R., the Italian guy who invented MAF 314, speak in Wichita this weekend. Rats. He would probably be really interesting. And it would be really really interesting to try some MAF 314.

But apparently in order to get some ingredients to make it, you have to become the patient of the doctor in Wichita who is sponsoring the conference, and I am just not up to going through the hoops of becoming yet another doctor's patient.

Hopefully some people with ME/CFS will get to go to the conference. Not just people with cancer and AIDS.

My fibro pain is getting a little better. I don't have to use a cane any more. The improvement seems to be related to getting my thyroid in better shape.

I have been gradually increasing my supplemental iodine in an attempt to shrink my multi-nodular thyroid goiter. And lower my TSH.

Other than that, I am wandering around Wyoming at present.

2. jenbooks13

jenbooks13 New Member

Forebearance, I hadn't been back on prohealth in ages but stumbled onto your posting about using the gcmaf topically so I decided to try it! I've got .25 cc now in my cooler and will try a drop in a day or two. I didn't try it yesterday or today because I was reacting to a ubquinol supplement--not the ubqiuinol but the crappy fillers.

Come to think of it, since it's fat solublbe and it fat, maybe applying ubiquinol to my skin would work too.
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi jenbooks13,

Hey I hope the topical GcMAF works for you! If you are as sensitive to it as I am, then maybe it will.

That's too bad about your bad reaction to the filler in the ubiquinol. I can't tolerate ubiquinol, for some reason. It makes me tired. But I take around 600 mg of Co Q-10, so go figure.