CFS Graphic, Inspired by Prickles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shar6710, Oct 16, 2006.

1. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I liked Prickles' FM poster so much I stole some of her ideas for a CFS design. Not sure why it's so small in my profile, comes out the same size no matter what size file I upload.

Let me know what you think, and thanks Prickles.

Shar
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Very cool. Be a great poster, bumper sticker, t-shirt, etc.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

great Job!! We have a lot of really creative people here. I think both designs should be made available.
  4. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

What a great poster. You and Prickles have done a great job with these posters! Now we just need to get them out there.
  5. supergirl99

supergirl99 New Member

It's difficult because I want to educate people, but don't want to shove it down people's throughts (spelling!), this would be great as a leaflet or car sticker.

x
  6. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Thanks for the kudos!

Carl-nl, I used Microsoft Digital Image Suite and according to it the image is about 9.5x4.5in. I printed one and had to choose a "scale to fit" option to get it all on the page. So I'm not sure why it is compressed so much when I upload.

Glad y'all like it.

Shar

I just tried downloading it myself and it came out small and rather blurry maybe I need to upload in a different format? [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2006]
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Very cool. This would be great for a t-shirt or a coffee mug.
  8. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

That would be great. Let me know if you have problems with it being blurry.

If you are going to credit me don't you need my name?

9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Very clever and all-encompassing! I really like it. Kim :)
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Perfect. Print me up a t-shirt please.

Hey, I don't want to step on any toes but seems as if ProHealth could sell t-shirts and mugs for you creative members, could they not? A nice cut ($) to the designer(s) would be appropriate.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2006]
  11. sues1

sues1 New Member

I am now thinking of a tee shirt or such......with your graphics on the front...

And Prickles Fibro on the back! I have both. What talent we have here! Blessings.......Susan
  12. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Modern-looking, eye-catching----great job!!!

Hugs,
    pam
  13. maedaze

maedaze New Member

I will order some coffe mugs.... they would make good xmas pressy's. I think marta has a great idea, maybe sell through prickles website or here at prohealth?
  14. larryh

larryh New Member

Shar,

I don't have the program you ued to make the poster, but if you can save it as a bmp, png, or tif file it should be better quality. The web site seems to reduce the size of anything you upload though so that won't be a solution. Posting the image on another site that won't limit the size and them sharing the link seems to be the best way to share both your and Prickles posters.

Larry
  15. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I love it!
  16. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Thanks again for the kind words.

Larry, I'll experiment with other file types. I guess I always save things as JPEGs out of habit. Probably compressed it way too much.
  17. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I hadn't thought of you just using my name here on the board that would be fine.

Sure wish I could see your website.
  18. larryh

larryh New Member

Shar,

I just posted a png file which is a picture of my wife and myself and the web site reduced it to 500x400 pixels so that is the largest size you are going to be able to post on your profile.

Larry
  19. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Love it! Great job! I wouldn't mind having a few to pass around!
  20. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

So if I reduce it before I upload it will the quality be better?