CFS/ME? PLEASE Read Quayman and Simpson's Post of Mary Schweitzer's Goals

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skeptik2, May 23, 2009.

1. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

If you have CFS/ME, right now there is nothing more important than that we all work together NOW, to make sure our voices are heard.

If you don't help by getting involved, if only to log in to the CFSAC meetings on Wed. and Thurs., it will be hard to answer your posts that show that you have not bothered to look at what the people here are doing to help you, nationally.

Please, I beg you. Read these 2 posts, and then log into the meetings on the 27 and 28th of May, from 9-5 EASTERN, Wed., and 9-4 EST on Thursday.

See what these brilliant sick people are doing for you; not, me (brilliant, that is...but I am sick with M.E.).

This may be our last chance. Don't waste it.

Respectfully,
    skeptik2
    [This Message was Edited on 05/23/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/25/2009]
  2. quanked

quanked Member

What 2 posts?
  3. simpsons

simpsons Member

4. simpsons

simpsons Member

5. simpsons

simpsons Member

6. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Thank you for your support. I truly hope others will become involved, if only to log on to the NIH's CFS Advisory Committee's site on the 27th and 28, so we can ALL be counted.

if we don't do that, the Committee will be tepid in their reports to the Sec., Dept of Health and Human Services.

In the past, the reports have actually caused harm to patients; they have made the CDC become even more active in diluting the definition of CFS and giving out erroneous information for drs. to follow (like graded exercise!).

This has been going on for too long; I feel this may be our "last chance" for DHHS intervention forcing real research, not pseudo-science like the CDC does.

skeptik2

[This Message was Edited on 05/25/2009]
  7. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Please, folks do your part for us, ok?

Bump for more views

skeptik2