CFS much improved.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tomf, Sep 18, 2005.

1. tomf

tomf New Member

Hi all,
    I don't post here much but I have had a significant change in my health over the last year and I thought I would share to give people hope.

I am a 37 year old male who has not worked since 1998.
    My main symptoms were muscle weakness with dizziness and mental confusion. I had a hard time walking up stairs or standing to cook even a up to a few years ago and now for some reason 7 years later I have made huge gains in my health. I can now run 2 miles a day, work out, handle contruction projects around the house, ect. I am perfectly clear headed most of the time now. I'm waiting to see if this is real and lasting before I seek employment but it looks good as I just seem to continually get better this year.

2. ellie-b

ellie-b New Member

Have you done anything to improve your condition, meds. or something else?
  3. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I'm curious about what you changed in your routine that could have made you well. Any idea?

Thanks for sharing!

Francie
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

are you doing now that you weren't before? What new meds, supplements, vitamins? A new doctor, shaman, guru? A change of religion? An experience w/ a UFO?

We are desperate. Tell us. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks!
  5. geomatos

geomatos New Member

tell us everything youve done and what you feel is working best!
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

tomf:
    I have read stories of people who have 'recovered' from CFS and do well for a few years and then relapse. No reason why.
    You might want to be careful about employment if you are getting benefits and if you do go back to work will you be able to get the same benefits quickly.
    I wish you all the luck in the world and hope this is a permanent situation for you.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan