CFS too?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maripat, Jul 22, 2006.

1. maripat

maripat New Member

Hi all. Haven't posted in a long time, but I still enjoy the read.
    I have begun experencing massive fatigue lately. Wham!!!
    All of a sudden I could (and sometimes do) take a nap.
    This is a different kind of tired for me.
    I have a dr appt next week and will ask her about it.
    Thanks
    maripat
  2. maripat

maripat New Member

As you see I illicited no responses since 4:30 this afternoon not one. And I was even asking a question.
    I'm going back to just reading.
    m

;
    [This Message was Edited on 07/22/2006]
  3. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

maripat,
    I think it is possible that you have CFS, too....gee I hope not...let us know what your doc says.....I have FM, Degenerative Disc Disease, MPS....I know that I sure feel wiped out, pooped...this hot weather makes me feel like a slug...Hope you perk-up soon and feel better..
    (((hugs)))
    Cindy
  4. maripat

maripat New Member

I was looking for fibro people that also have it, and how exactly is the fatigue for one differenciated for the other.
    maripat
  5. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I didn't see a question in your post. Maybe it's my fog, but I thought you were sharing new symptoms that you are experiencing. Your post looked like a statement to me. I'm sorry but it might help if you ask more specific questions.

Massive fatigue could definitely be CFIDS, but it could also be a lot of other things. I find it helps to write down every new symptom and question before my doctor appt. Otherwise, I invariably forget something.

Lolalee
  6. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

Just read your profile and see you are from Kalispell also. Small world! Sisland is from Columbia Falls. I am wondering which doctor you see here. Am trying to find a good primary physician, think I would prefer a woman doctor, and don't know where to begin.

I have the same symptoms of overwhelming fatigue. It's present nearly all the time, but I get hit with bad waves of it at various times that make it impossible to do much of anything, hard to get myself to even move. I don't have a diagnosis, so don't know if that is cfs or not. It seems to be part of the package, worse with stress, exertion and this hot weather -- also previous summers.

Take care.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/23/2006]
  7. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Do you fall asleep during the day without warning? I just wonder because I have an uncle with narcolepsy, a sleep disorder, and it reminds me of that. I hope you and the doctor will find out what's happening. Good to bring up any new symptom.
    (( )) Shannon
  8. maripat

maripat New Member

My question was is the title area of my post
    maripat