cfs treatment -- is it expensive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LindaJones, May 24, 2010.

1. LindaJones

LindaJones New Member

I was watching a show about autism
    they said that treating children with autism is expenisive and many families can't afford it
    I was wondering in cfs treatment is expensive and if people have the money then they could afford the treatments and would be able to get better

[This Message was Edited on 05/25/2010]
  2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, aussiewoman.

I hope that you don't try whey protein and then give up on supplements.

If a true nondenatured whey protein is used in CFS, such as ImmunoPro, RenewPro or True Whey, the liver will raise the glutathione level temporarily, and many PWCs have reported some benefit from that. However, after observing the results of those efforts for five years (1999 to 2004), I discovered the reason these benefits were only temporary.

The breakthrough came from Jill James and her colleagues, who were working in autism. Autism shares the same biochemical dysfunction with CFS. What we learned was that there is a partial block in the methylation cycle, which lies upstream in the metabolism from glutathione synthesis. Unless this partial block is lifted, glutathione will not stay up permanently, and CFS will continue to be chronic.

The Simplified Treatment Approach was designed to lift this block. Information on it can be found at www dot cfsresearch dot com by clicking on CFS/M.E. and then on my name.

This treatment has been helpful to many people who have tried it. If you want to find out whether you have a partial methylation cycle block, the Vitamin Diagnostics methylation pathways panel will tell you that. Contact information for getting this panel is below.

Best regards,

Rich

Methylation Pathways Panel

This panel will indicate whether a person has a partial methylation cycle block and/or glutathione depletion. I recommend that this panel be run before deciding whether to consider treatment for lifting the methylation cycle block. I am not associated with the lab that offers this panel.

The panel requires an order from a physician or a chiropractor. The best way to order the panel is by fax, on a clinician’s letterhead.

Available from:

Vitamin Diagnostics, Inc.
    540 Bordentown Avenue, Suite 4930
    South Amboy, NJ 08879
    USA
    Phone: (732) 721-1234
    Fax: (732) 525-3288

Lab Director: Tapan Audhya, Ph.D.

Dr. Audhya is willing to help clinicians with interpretation of the panel by phone.

Rich Van Konynenburg, Ph.D.
    Independent Researcher and Consultant