CFS: Upcoming Dr. Paul Cheney Presentation (to be on DVD's)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I got this from the another web site.

Paul Cheney, MD, PhD, will be speaking from noon to 4 pm on Sunday, October 26th at the Fairfax Board Auditorium of the Government Center in Fairfax, VA (just outside Washington, DC, east of Dulles Airport).

The title of his presentation and a summary of topics to be covered will be made available as soon as possible. His three-hour presentation to the International IFM conference in May of this year received a five-minute standing ovation, and he has made several conceptual and treatment breakthroughs since then, so the October patient seminar should be an exciting, groundbreaking event.

This event is being co-sponsored by the Northern Virginia CFS/ME, FMS, OI Support Group and the CFS/FM Support Group of Dallas - Fort Worth.

A 2-disc DVD master will be produced by a firm in Washington, and orders will be taken, duplicated and mailed out by a DVD fulfillment company in New York. DVDs will be available in both NTSC and PAL formats, making them compatible with DVD players around the world. No pre-orders will be taken. Ordering information will be posted once it is available.

Carol Sieverling
    CFS/FM Support Group of DFW
    www.dfwcfids.org
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Cool! I can't wait to order his lecture on DVD. Maybe he will explain things more, too, since he's giving the talk to a patient organization.

I always find it interesting to hear what Dr. Cheney is thinking about and trying.

Thanks so much for all your work in summarizing his May lecture, Jam. It sounds challenging.

Forebearance