CFS: Upcoming Dr. Paul Cheney Presentation (to be on DVD's)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I got this from the another web site.

Paul Cheney, MD, PhD, will be speaking from noon to 4 pm on Sunday, October 26th at the Fairfax Board Auditorium of the Government Center in Fairfax, VA (just outside Washington, DC, east of Dulles Airport).

The title of his presentation and a summary of topics to be covered will be made available as soon as possible. His three-hour presentation to the International IFM conference in May of this year received a five-minute standing ovation, and he has made several conceptual and treatment breakthroughs since then, so the October patient seminar should be an exciting, groundbreaking event.

This event is being co-sponsored by the Northern Virginia CFS/ME, FMS, OI Support Group and the CFS/FM Support Group of Dallas - Fort Worth.

A 2-disc DVD master will be produced by a firm in Washington, and orders will be taken, duplicated and mailed out by a DVD fulfillment company in New York. DVDs will be available in both NTSC and PAL formats, making them compatible with DVD players around the world. No pre-orders will be taken. Ordering information will be posted once it is available.

Carol Sieverling
    CFS/FM Support Group of DFW
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Cool! I can't wait to order his lecture on DVD. Maybe he will explain things more, too, since he's giving the talk to a patient organization.

I always find it interesting to hear what Dr. Cheney is thinking about and trying.

Thanks so much for all your work in summarizing his May lecture, Jam. It sounds challenging.