CFS vs ME ???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggygirl, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. foggygirl

    foggygirl New Member

    The CDC lists these as two seperate diseases, I thought they were the same, just different names. Can anyone define these for me?


  2. Marta608

    Marta608 Member

    As far as I know they're the same illness, foggygirl. CFS is called ME in the UK. (someday we won't need words at all, just initials.... lol)


[ advertisement ]