CFS with FM & herpes...please help!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heder, Sep 28, 2002.

1. heder

heder New Member

I have had herples simplex 2 going on 10 years next spring. I have had FM since the Fall of 1998 and I am pretty sure I have CFS also (for how long I am not sure), but I am just now getting around to diagnosing it and dealing with it. I am sure my CFS & FM are direct results of my viral infection and although I have been on an herbal remedy for many years which helps control my pain and occurances for both FM and herpes...I seem unable to control my extreem fatigue problem. I know certain vitamins & herbs combined with a change in diet would probably help...but I don't know what to try or do. Going to a family physician for this advice is not an option, as I do not enjoy being made to feel like I am crazy. I was victimized along time ago by getting herpes as a result of a date rape and I feel no need to re-victimize myself by being told I'm fine by a doctor. If anyone is in a similar boat as me...please help. I need some good advice and guidance. I'm so tired of being tired. - Heder
  2. heder

heder New Member

I have had herples simplex 2 going on 10 years next spring. I have had FM since the Fall of 1998 and I am pretty sure I have CFS also (for how long I am not sure), but I am just now getting around to diagnosing it and dealing with it. I am sure my CFS & FM are direct results of my viral infection and although I have been on an herbal remedy for many years which helps control my pain and occurances for both FM and herpes...I seem unable to control my extreem fatigue problem. I know certain vitamins & herbs combined with a change in diet would probably help...but I don't know what to try or do. Going to a family physician for this advice is not an option, as I do not enjoy being made to feel like I am crazy. I was victimized along time ago by getting herpes as a result of a date rape and I feel no need to re-victimize myself by being told I'm fine by a doctor. If anyone is in a similar boat as me...please help. I need some good advice and guidance. I'm so tired of being tired. - Heder
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

assistance with the fatigue. The doc in the 80's told him to use caffine pills. I didn't get any VD from my 2 rapes. I know how hard it is and I was stalked by this guy and he got me 2'xs and pregnant 2'xs. I went into counciling rape and runnaways after that. Really helped me to. I don't think about it to much, but, then I don't have that physical reminder you do. I wish you well and hope you find something that will help you.

Have you looked at the Physicans refural on the home page? Then go to the Co-cure good docs list. We found our doc there and he is board certified in FMS, CFS and infectious disease. That PC sounds like a looser and behind the times.
    Have you asked the pharmasist or gone to the health food store and ask them. They should know of someting oc or call. Good luck and take care, Kim
  4. hope2002

hope2002 New Member

Dearest Heder,

The best advice you'll ever get.....as I have been there, too, and am now WELL. My doctor said it was all in my head, but I proved him wrong and found a cure!!!

I went to an Endocrinologist and got well. Fibromyalgia, CFS, you name it.....all can be cured. I had my thyroid tested. Especially had the RT3 test done.

Healer: Coral Calcium (Will even cure cancer) Read book about Coral Calcium by Robert Barefoot. Do search on.

Love ya!
    Hope2002

[ advertisement ]