Change In Florida Weather.....Flare Up Starting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by louiesgirl2, Aug 28, 2006.

1. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

I am in South Florida and the weather is starting to change due to Tropical Storm/Soon to be Hurricane Ernesto. And, true to this DD I am starting a flare. I can feel it coming. Even with the medication I am on that has been wonderful.

I truly believe major weather changes affect us no matter what. It happened during Wilma for me also.

2. najerry

najerry New Member

It's funny that you said that the impending storm is starting a flare...cause today I went out to get water, gas etc. and came hole. I'm completly exhausted and begining the aches! Now I realize why. Our barommeter is rarely wrong!!! This summer has been the worst with all the thunder storms. I know there are coming before the weatherman. This is my first summer not working due to this DD. Waiting for process of SSDI to happen, hopefully.
    I've had fibro for at least 20 years(I"m 61) I finally couldn't work anymore, My body gave up.
  3. sushigrl211

sushigrl211 New Member

I am in South West Florida and 2 days ago I started another flare. The barometric pressure effects us even when we have major thunderstorms. My energy level has dropped, all of my joints hurt, and it seems as though my medication has stopped working. I hate hurricane season for this very reason. Stay strong, it will pass soon and life will return to whatever normal is for you.