Changed Doctor This Morning

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by magic, Jan 8, 2003.

1. magic

magic New Member

and was welcomed by a very friendly nurse who told me to say of any worries or problems and they would try to help.Burst into tears as I have had to battle against my previous practise even to have medicines which were prescribed by the hospital.The nurse asked why had I stayed so long,8 years,with such unpleasant people.I dont know why but wish I hadnt.
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I hope that you have much luck with your new Doctor. I am sure it really boosted your spirits to find someone who is carig and considerate to your needs.
    Best of luck.
    Joannie
  3. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

It is also like magic when you stick up for yourself. You are a very important part of God's plan. We have this web site, and a ton of information at our fingertips. I was wowed by the enormity of what I have learned.

Knowledge gives you inner strenth! You know what you know,
    is what you know. It is hard to back down from the truth.
    you will find out the truth about FMS/CFS/AUTOIMMUNE
    desease.You know the saying "know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Have been living with FMS/Etc. for 28 yrs. I have even had a rheumitoligist tell me that Soma was all he could do. That wasn't true. but it took me 5-6 yrs to find that out!

READ,read, read. Arm yousself with all the information you can get, then the next time a Dr. disregards your feelings or problems, you are armed.

Hope this new Dr is a gem. 1maqt