Changed my pic AGAIN

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmcdelaney, Nov 16, 2007.

1. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Meant to add one temporarily, but it removed the old one...which is not on this computer...darn it...I loved that pic...

Anyway, for fun I put this up...very fuzzy, but can you tell who I'm with? Hint...She's not pregnant anymore...

[This Message was Edited on 11/16/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2007]
  2. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

my 26 year old son is going to where you are, cant spell it sorry, he is in Washington DC for a week and then coming your way, is it a big city????

Sorry i dont know who you are with am a bit fogged out ....

Loks like Iam the eldest in the group again your just a spring chicken me darlin

angel hugs and healing light
  3. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

(In my best male announcer voice)
    And the winner is T....

The correct answer is Kelly Ripa.

(My voice)

Hi Connie...NYC, best 3 days ever...was with my best friend who has this incredible moho...

(Back to male annoucner voice)

"Johnny, can we have the next photograph please"

"Here again we have a VERY happy Joann standing with..."

Hmmm...tying to think of a hint besides I'm in NYC...I'll have to get back to you on a hint if you need it.

4. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

If you know a 18 to, oh, let's say 25 year old girl, she should know the answer.

5. kjade

kjade New Member

I don't see Kelly Ripa - I see the guy from the Backstreet Boys - cannot for the life of me think of his name? Are you on the left or are you the backsteet boy?
  6. kjade

kjade New Member

Ok, it was bugging me so I looked it up - is it Kevin Richardson from BSB? (BTW I'm over 25 - are you impressed I knew the answer?)
  7. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

I can't seem to get more than one pic on there...I have seen other profiles with more than one...

And DING DING DING...Kjade wins the 2nd round! Looking it up is fair...just like when they "phone a friend" on know the friend is waiting by the computer!

I'll put the Kelly Rippa one back up a bit later...

Got to go cook dinner.

8. kjade

kjade New Member

Yes, how do people put 2 pictures in their profile? I have wondered this myself!

Ok so where is my prize for guessing the correct answer? LOL!

BTW - that is you on the left, correct? You are soo pretty! How do you keep meeting all these celebs?
  9. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Great pic of BOTH of you! lol

10. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

You lucky girl!!!! even tho I am almost 40 ( Yikes! )

I LOVED Kevin the best..he is such a cutie!!!

Love to all, Ann
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What's next? A picture of you and Elvis?

I have been told you can only put one picture in your profile. The reason for this has nothing to do w/ electronics.

It's just that a person only has one profile.

Hope that is helpful.

12. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Kjade--sorry, busy weekend...I'll tell you the short version tomorrow. The super short version is that if you want your pic taken with a star you have to hang out with my friend Denise (MOJO)...I could stalk a star without her and never run into them. With here, you just myob and boom...snuggling a star.

Khaly-Doesn't it look like we should be on the Enquirer?

Sorry the long ride didn't agree with you...It must be worth the ride! Hope you're feeling better now.

Rock- Nope, dang mom and I were on our way out to buy concert tickets when the announced his death on the radio...must be because Denise wasn't there.

Well, I was hoping y'all would have some fun with this...I have a couple more, but I have to find them then scan the game might have to wait until I get my Christmas prep done...annual party for 40+...wanna come???