Changed my Profile pic...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Jul 29, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

To one of my daughter's wedding....

They got married in the Blue Ridge Mountains on Friday the 27th.

It was planned within a week or so since he had a business trip to Maryland and they got married while there.

Although I wasn't there, my dear friend with MS drove down from NJ with her daughters, both dear friend's of my daughter, we've known each other for years and years.

We shopped and shopped the week before she left so all she had to do when she got there was pamper herself a little bit and shop if she wanted to. Didn't want the pressure of needing things to bog her down.

Anyway, thought I'd share this for awhile. And for those of you who remember what we've been through this past year, it's nice to see a happy ending to a very long story!

Hugs all,

Nancy B
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What a lovely picture. You must be so proud!!
  3. kimfranknkim

kimfranknkim New Member

your daughter is very beautiful. you must be very happy! congradulations! love from one mom to another,kim
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Very nice pic.

You know the song: In the Blue Ridge Mountians of Virginia,
    On the trail of the Lonesome Pine.

Laurel and Hardy sang it in one of their movies.

Is that where the young couple will live? Reportedly a beautiful spot.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

Beautiful Photo of Your Daughter and Husband,,,,,Congratulations! I Love Her Dress! She looks Gorgeous!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,Sis
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

And no, they'll continue to live here in Germany in a town called Ludwigsburg, it's about 25 minutes away with no traffic.

We'll stay here as long as we can for added support for her. (And because I love it here too!)

Hugs all,

Nancy B