Changing Doctors...!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Aug 26, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Well, after weeks of despair over my PCP, I made a decision to return to my former doctor...I had to initially change because he stopped being a provider for our insurance, but now he is again. He has always been a great doctor...pulled my back from my breakdown and helped me through other crises. So, I called, made an appointment with him and cancelled my appointment with my current doc.

However, I have not cut off all ties. If he has changed, I will look some more, but I feel that he will be more sympathetic as I had gone to that medical facility since 1975: lots of years with lots of documantation of my behavior and character.

I feel more hopeful than I have in a long time...the loss of hope is a killer when you hurt, isn't it? I just feel more like living again knowing there may be a change in doctor attitude and treatment.

Blessings to each one.
    Sue
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

to wish you luck.
    the dr that understands and is willing to treat fm/cfs is a little miracle in our terrible world.
    i so hopes it works out for you as that little miracle makes all the difference.