CHAR

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Dec 11, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Char: I sent you an e-mail on Sun pm. This Mon. morning. We have been having problems up here with our severs. Not all e-mails get through or it takes a day sometimes and other times 5 min. If you get it . Please just hit the reply button so I will know that you got it.This is so frustrating because it didn't say I had the wrong address. Did the one you sent say that or is it like it just went through. I haven't gotten anything from you. I had put my address in it. So I am reluctant to send another one if you aren't getting them. If I don't get anything from you by tommorrow I will resend it. This sucks big time. I am getting them from someone one the worship board so I don't know what the problem is. My girlfriend the other side of town and I have trouble. The other week it took 3 days for her to get one I sent her and we thought each other was mad at each other. Do you use yahoo.? That might be another option. I will keep watching today. I am like a kid. I want to see what Heather is up to lol. Talk with you later today. Char it is noon on Mon. I just sent you an e-mail and it came back saying you weren't accepting anything from me. The first one never came back. The one sent on Sun.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 12/11/2006]
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

for Char.
    Cath
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Mon pm I sent you another e-mail and it never came back. Did you get it?
    Cath
  4. cyberchar

cyberchar New Member

Received nothing. Did you get anything from me? This is crazy, isn't it??? Check my profile to see if I made a misprint on the first time, okay? I'm going to erase it from there tomorrow.

Char
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

I haven't got anything from you. That is the address I have. It is supper time Tues. I will send one more. This is crazy.
    Cath