Charlenef . . . . . A Prayer for You

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jillian40, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Hello -

My name is Jillian and I wanted to check in with you to see how you're feeling today. I've read 2 or 3 of your posts and have gotten the feeling that you're depressed and struggling.

You had asked in one of the posts for prayer, so I thought I'd offer you some.

I'm a prayer warrior, someone who uses God's word to pray for others. Would you be comfortable if I did this for you?

Let me know as I'm concerned about you and would like you to know that you are NOT alone.

Warm Gentle Hugs,
    Jillian
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

thank you that is so sweet i love when god sends someone my way to make me feel blessed yes i have been struggling lately im starting to feel better today im usually pretty good but a couple of times a year i start to feel like i am sinking into a hole it is hard being in bed all the time i just keep waiting for my miracle knowing it is coming and my family is what keeps me going THANK YOU AGAIN charlene
  3. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Father God we come to you today to ask your special comfort and blessings for Charlene. Put a hedge of protection around her and give her a special sense of your presence as she is needing acknowledgement this very moment that you are there with her.

You made and created her in your image, she is wonderfully made and specially designed for your purposes. Please whisper in her ear what you have in mind for her today, for herself and for her family.

Thank you Father God for being merciful and gracious to Charlene for her soul takes refuge in you and finds shelter and confidence in You, yes in the shadow of Your wings. Calamities and destructive storms have passed and leave behind only a gentle breeze which whispers Your confidence and love.

You will bring to pass your purposes for Charlene and surely you will complete them. She will put her trust in You and will let go of all fear and uncertainty. For fear can be destructive towards her healing.

She is looking for a miracle, a daily happening that she will know without doubt comes from above. I pray that she receives the acknowledgement that she seeks.
    Lord God, we know that you have plans for her welfare and peace. So, we know that being unsettled, fearful, intimidated or aggitated are things of the past. I speak to depression and tell it to go, in Your name. I tear down strongholds in your name, ones of negative thought patterns or perceptions, discouragement, self-pity or depression. There will no longer be a place for the enemy to get a foothold.

God's word is medicine to our flesh. Therefore, take it in the prescribed dosage, daily, through reading, meditation and listening. God's word brings the entire body into harmony. Prayer prepares us for change. God says that if we pray in secret, our heavenly Father will reward us openly. Prayer includes praise, worship and petition.

Know above all, that you are loved.

Gentle Hugs,
    Jillian
  4. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

for Charlene.

Jillian
  5. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Charlene to know I am thinking of her and will pray for her to have better days also. I know all of this is so hard on all of us. You are young and you need to be enjoying your life not spending it sick in bed. Please know I do care too about you Charlene.

Then I want to tell Jillian what a sweet wonderful person she is. Boy what some wonderful guy is missing out on not finding you yet. Wow your prayer sent chills through my body and it was a wonderful powerful prayer that I will read over and over again.

My best friends son is the Pastor of our Church and she prayers with me all the time and your prayer remimded me of how she prays for me.

I wish both of you happiness and better health in this new year. Love, Debbie
  6. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i cried reading it and was in agreement as i said it out loud my girlfriend that i use to go to church and have bible study with has just gotten a full time job about 2 months ago and the lord seeked you out for me what a great god we serve god bless charlene
  7. charlenef

charlenef New Member

id like to thank you also for your prayer it is so nice when someone takes time out of their day to let you know they will be thinking of you again thanks god bless charlene
  8. charlenef

charlenef New Member

I MADE A NEW POST FOR YOU CHARLENE