CHARLENEF....FROM NY

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, Dec 23, 2006.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i JUST wanted to say hi...that i read your profile when you posted something on the topic of christmas and what we are doing that night...you said that you are alone and your dh takes your kids to inlaws for xmas...

sounds like me...at thanksgiving my dh takes our boys to his sisters cabin for hunting and fourwheeling...the girls stay home with me...

our xmas has changed ...for about 16 yrs we went to my folks house for xmas eve and xmas day...we got sick of the hassle...i got sick...now we just stay home for both...we don't invite anyone over....well, a casual invitation to my folks...but i had to remove some toxic people from my life and i am pretty much bedridden, too...i am close to your age...got married young...you look italian...i am half italian....we have kids similiar ages... i am not a freak...just a lonely momma...lonely for all my old friends who are too busy living to take time to figure out what I need from a friend these days....i don't blame them...just miss them..one more thing...i had a small infant daycare for a couple years...or a yr and a half...then our son was born(he is adopted) so I had to close a bit sooner than expected! hope you get my message...pink
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

IM GLAD YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE ME YES I AM PART ITALAIN MY GRANDFATHER WAS RIGHT FROM ITALY. I HEAR YOU ABOUT THE TOXIC PEOPLE THAT ARE AROUND THERE ARE MANY THAT IF THEY DO CALL ME I DONT PICK UP BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM OM TRIAL.I AM SICK OF HEARING WHAT IS GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.WHERE IN NY DO YOU LIVE? IVE ALREADY MET A FRIEND OFF THE MESSAGE BOARD THAT COMES TO SEE ME I WAS AFRAID AT FIRST BECAUSE WHO KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY LIKE BUT IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING SHE BROUGHT ME SOME CANDY AND COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS HOPRE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU CHARLENE
  3. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I am living in Minnesota....a few hours from the border of canada...

My dad is 100% italian...both his folks were born in Italy...in fact he traveled to Italy last year, for the first time, and found a bunch of relatives from his father's side...amazing!!they had no idea that me dad and his brother even existed! at first they didn't believe him because his dad was older when he was born and they thought he was too young to be a cousin...

anyways, where i live, there are lots of swedish,norwegian,scandinavian people....there are lots of italians north of here on the Iron Range...they worked in the mines...iron ore...they are now closed...

my family went to church for christmas eve services...first time i missed it in my life...weird feeling but I feel pretty awful today...lots of pain from wrapping gifts for hours last night...

whats happening at your house tonight? kids gone for the evening? we will open gifts and eat some favorites...simple stuff..no company...i probably won't even get dressed...
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i put them on after my shower this morning my family went to the in laws house i am stuck in my bed third year in a row i guess im not as depressed as i use to be i thought maybe you were from ny i live about 20 min from canada( by the peace bridge)if i could just sit in a chair i wouldnt feel so bad hope you have a nice x mas
    ps ihavent been to church in a few years myself i miss it charlene
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

just wondering what color pajamas they are. :) I'm wearing some baggy, second-hand guy pajamams, not so pretty but comfortable. Pink, glad you found some of the relatives.

((hugs)) Shannon
  6. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i was wearing pink pjs with dice on them sorry i didnt see your post before charlene