charlenef

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Reidsbeads, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Reidsbeads

Reidsbeads New Member

You are absolutly wonderful to go to all that trouble for me when I asked about Myofascial Pain Syndrome. I read the posts the first time around. Then I came across someone else Joanna something I think and There was even more stuff on there. After I copied the info and printed it I scrolled down to a post that bumped that information to me. I was touched that you went to all that trouble for me and a few other people since then.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just wanted you to know that I talked to the lawyer handling my disability case today and she said that the psycologists were reviewing the case. As I was reading through I found a part that says that cms like fms is not psycological or mental condition. Then it says that the AMA, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION & THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH are among those who have accepted these as legitamate physical illnesses and a major cause of disabliity. It said a lot of other things that they need to take into
    consideration .... so I will fax this to the lawyer and to the ssdi tomorrow, as I have done most of the work on this case anyway, and awhile back I saw a post saying that you have to show them proof in any form it comes. Sooooooooo
    THANKYOU 100x more.
    I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BENEFITED FROM YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSISTANCE TO FIND US ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS. TAM
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

YOU ARE SO WELCOME BEFORE I BECAME ILL I FELT USEFUL IN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES NOW I AM STUCK IN BED SO I GUESS MY GIFT OF HELPING OTHERS STILL CARRIES ON I LOVE TO HELP THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT TO ME I FEEL SO USELESS SOMETIMES
    MY COURT CASE WILL BE COMING SOON ALSO GOD WILLING I WILL WIN GOOD LUCK TO YOU CHARLENE
  3. Reidsbeads

Reidsbeads New Member

You are far from useless to us. I hope you win your case.
    I talked to my lawyer who told me not to send this info, so I wil just do it myself as I do realize the longer I have to wait the more money they make. I really dont know anything they have done and the simple things I ask this lady she acts like she doesnt know and doesnt care.

So thank you for caring at least I will send this info on.

Tam
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i guess the lawyers sit back and just wait i sent most of my record to them then they turned around and ordered the same ones i gave them all at my cost i was kinda ticked off maybe you can give the papers to the judge everything has to be done by the book though thanks for your kind words hugs charlene