Chat, everyone welcome.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi everyone.

I haven't been here much this week, its been a hard week with trying to hold down my job, sickness and the daily demands of being a single mom.

I'm guessing most of you are coming into the cold weather, Here in Oz its spring, but so unpredictable, one day is heatwave hot, the next its back to winter, high winds and drizzle. We are in the worst drought, Yet in the tropics, the Northern states its flooding.

People are doing it tough here.

I'm waiting on the Lord, I feel like it is a waiting time, Carrying my cross everyday and petitioning the Lord, looking and searching and doing all I can to help myself, so much of this life is a mystery, God and His plans is the biggest mystery to me.

I know so many of you are dealing with the same, I pray for you in my prayer time and when a new request is posted, How I pray we all had victory and joy.

May The Lord move mountains this coming week for us all, I have been praying bold prayers for myself and others, God is a supernatural God, He can do anything and His word says we have not because we ask not, well I'm asking!!! and I'll keep on asking and believing, I'm expecting a miracle!

May The Blessing of the Lord be upon everyone, as the Jesus season is upon us, Lets ask for His almighty power and blessings, and give thanks and praise to our Lord who came so we could have life and have it more abundantly, Praise be to God, Amen and Amen.

Love Cindy.

2. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm ashamed to say my faith has not been great this last week, probably the lowest in years, I'm just exhausted from petitioning the Lord, but continue to Love Him, praise and give thanks, and in my heart I believe and wait for the promises.

I have been working alot, I just have to keep going.

I was so ill on the weekend, God in His mercy protected me because I had the weekend off. I'm still not great, but made it to work again today for a 5 hour shift.

I have a friend who has a disabled child who is so very sick and most likely at the end of her short life here, I guess there is perspective and great compassion that lessens my broken spirit, Life could be so much worse.

My friends name is Karlee, her daughter is Caitlyn, please say a prayer for them.

So life goes on each day, We are so Blessed in many ways.

Father God quell the desires that we want and can't have, Lord give us grateful hearts and help us look for the Blessings that You so kindly bestow on us each day, Lord quiet our minds until the day we will understand and know Your devine plan for each of us, Lord in Your great Love and mercy forgive us and help us, we need You so much, Bless us with wisdom and show us the way forward, Thy Will be Done, In Jesus Name, Amen.

May God Bless you both, and keep you steady each day, AND I still pray for the miracles, The bold prayers to Almighty God, for we all need hope, and Yes he is a supernatural God!

Love Cindy.
  3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Yes hello hang (Patti), I hope all is well at your place, and with your dear son.

Hi Tiggy,

Hang on to hope Girl, I know its hard when we have needs and desires, its almost cruel sometimes, and there are no answers.

I haven't been on the computer much, I am so so tired, I have been working my regular hours, and barely coping somedays...there just is not an answer right now.

So Hi, I am so tired I have to get some rest.

Praying blessings over you all.

Love Cindy.
  4. Rachelsvine

Rachelsvine New Member

Your right, so many people praying the same prayer over and over, but seemingly getting no answer. Alot of people problems starts in their minds and many times,the spiritual roots are ,fear,stress and anxiety. Stress,which causes us to eat more and eat unwisely and ultimately, can cause a chemical imbalance and our immune sysem to be compromised. Eventually,if we don't repent of this fear, stress, anxiety cycle and solely depend on God,then comes sickness.So,when we turn our hearts to God, He relieves us and hears us. Fear, is not just an emotion,fear is a national tragedy in the Christian Church. The Devil knows which areas in our lives that causes fear. If he can create a spirit of fear in you he's got you. The spirit of fear is the opposite of the spirit of faith. In fact, fear is occultism. Anyway, I'm in agreement with your bold, like Eljah, prayers of faith. It is my prayer that this worship board turns into a great tool for people to turn to. God bless you!!-BT123 By the way, I,ve been a single mom before, and it's the hardet job in the world. But, I am sure God will guide you and be a husband to you as He promises in His Word!