chat rooms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stillooking, Nov 9, 2008.

1. stillooking

stillooking New Member

is anyone else having a problem getting into the chat rooms? i've noticed that they've been empty for a couple days now.
  2. Texashen

Texashen New Member

Still- we are unable to get into the rooms also...hope you are OK though and hanging in there....miss talking with you. Take care of your tree house!!!!
  3. stillooking

stillooking New Member

hey tex...i've been dyin to tell y'all about how great the house looks now. my mom and sis came over yesteerday and switched it all around and it looks great!

love you
  4. tuba

tuba New Member

Hi Still & Texas Chickie,
    I have also been unable to log onto the chatroom this weekend. It has been awhile since I have been online, so I was looking forward to talking to old friends. Still, GREAT job of explaining our discussions to others who may not frequent the fibro chatroom. Other "Fibro Friends" have supplied me with very helpful information and suggestions about living/dealing with this disease. Congrats. on getting your new house in order. Take care, Tuba
  5. bonehead

bonehead New Member

yes , still looking , I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one having problems trying to get into the chat room . I've been unable to get in for the third day in a row !!