chat rooms

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sits_inthe_corner, Jun 3, 2007.

1. sits_inthe_corner

sits_inthe_corner New Member

Hi,

you all seem to know each other well...and you are all a hoot! Do you go to the chat rooms here?
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

the fibro one seems to be quite active. Arthritis sometimes but not very often. This is just me. But I don't use them much because I can't keep up. I get confused if there are more than about 3 people in the room. I have on occasion sent an invitation to a specific person and ask if they want to chat. You can do that or go to live chat and click on whatever one you are looking for a see what happens. Have fun.
    Cath
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Welcome to the chitchat board. I don't go to the chat rooms to often, but I check this board most everyday. Do you post on one of the medical boards? Hope you are having a great evening, stop by and visit us. Kim :)
  4. pat460

pat460 New Member

I'm another one who gets too messed up in live chat, too tiring for my fibro fog. I need my little bit of mental awareness for things like oh, brushing my teeth and combing my hair, etc. I even forget those sometimes! lol! Live chat seems to go down a lot also. But you should at least try it. They make you feel very welcome.

Pat
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the chat rooms exhaust me, on the board I can take my time to respond.

Rosie