CHEAP cooling scarves found....they DO work great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Aug 2, 2003.

1. achy

achy New Member

I saw the post a few days ago about these (sorry i can't remember your name, and i just loked at it).

I was going to make one and went to Walmart to get the crystals. Well, I found them already made for ...get this...$2.99!!!

Go to the sporting goods dept...these were by the exercise stuff hanging on the wall by the hand weights. I almost didn't see them. Needless to say I bought one..and they are fantastic! I live in Fla...need I say more?

Enjoy
    Achy
  2. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

That is right in my price range. Think I'll ask my friend up north when I'm there, to pick me up one! ( I can't get myself into our wallmart here. it is like a circus only not fun!)
    Ziggy
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll have to stop in and get a couple. I would love shopping at Wal-Mart if it were not for the loud PA system, the harsh lighting, and the kids running around making noise. I have to shop when it's not busy.

BTW, their Hanes tee shirts for ladies are sooooo soft, well made, and cheap, and they come in a lot of colors.

Love, Mikie
  4. finnigan1229

finnigan1229 New Member

There is a pillow insert that can be bought over the internet that you slip into your pillowcase. It is less than an inch thick and has some sort of stuff inside, but then you put water into it and it is WONDERFUL!!!!! It has really done a number on my nightsweats and other overheating problems. It just kind of absorbs the heat. You know what it feels to sleep on a waterbed that hasn't been heated yet . . . it sort of works like that.
  5. achy

achy New Member

I'm bumping.....
  6. Cindy

Cindy New Member

Hello All-

I did to a search using goggle, back when we started this thread, I found them, I think at the same price as you did Achy,but I assume there would be shipping/handling involved so it would be cheaper to go to Walmart, since most cities have them! I have tried them, and own a few, and I LOVE them!

With much love,
    Cindy
  7. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I do want to make some so I always have one.
  8. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

THanks for the tip. I live in SC and it has been so hot here.
  9. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

I bought them yesterday and when my boyfriend came in from working on the yard, I put one on him and he said it worked great.