Cheapest prescriptions or pleaces with delivery perscriptions?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly83, Jul 3, 2006.

1. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

I'm in the process of applying for Pharmeceutical aid for the 1 or 2 cheaper meds i'm got,

But who have you guys found sell prescriptions at the lowest cost?

Since i don't have any insurrance and have to pay cash for all my meds, i really need to get a good pharmacy for my meds that don't have help programs built in.

I was thinking too that if i could find a place with decent prices AND they deliver, so your brainfog can't cause you to forget that you need to call people about it.

Any Suggestions? very much appreciated.
  2. rigby

rigby New Member

Sam's Club has the cheapest one here but We have a drug store that meet others prices if you don't have insurance. Good luck Sharon
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

that will give you your prescriptions free if you do not have health insurance. Its the best Ive seen but I did not qualify because I was allowed to keep my health insurance when I went on pension disability. You can go on line or they have a toll-free #. Just watch for the commercials on TV

Suzette
  4. kalina

kalina New Member

Butterfly, you don't say where you are (please consider filling out your profile so we can get to know ya!). Are you in the U.S.? I am wondering if we can still buy medication from Canada?

I usually run out of coverage on my insurance prescription benefit every year (should happen any day now!). In the last few years, it saved me a lot of $$$ to order from Canadian pharmacies by phone or online. But the last few times I placed an order, it took longer for the meds to be delivered. They told me that it was becoming increasingly difficult to ship to U.S. due to problems clearing Customs.

But I haven't kept up with the situation in recent months. If Canada is still an option, it's a good way to cut costs.

Kalina
  5. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Yep, i'm in the United States! I'm not sure if we're allowed to import meds from Canada, and in any case, a lot of the meds i've looked up (like Ultracet and Ambien) aren't available in Canada.
  6. lea

lea Member

Walmart. This should be their phone number: 800-273-3455. I found them to be the cheapest!

best,
    lea