(((((CHECK INHOWS EVERYONE DOING??))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi Everyone,how are you all doing???Hows the week going??
    Any news,changes??Are some feeling worse??Better in ways??
    Just want to touch base with our "family".
    I am still going from bed to bathroom,from bed to get a drink of water.Hav'nt felt like eating.It's too much work.This tiredness is overwhelming!!Waiting for it to pass:>)
    Hope everyone is doing ok.Having any flares?So nice to hear how you all did at Easter.So wonderfull to hear from you all.Even tho I can't get out and about.I can check on here to see how you are.I try to get on as much as my body lets me:>)
    Be kind to yourselves,you deserve it!!!!!
    Jordane
  2. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

Glad to hear from you. Thanx for askin how we're doing. It's nice to have someone ask and really want to know the answer.

I'm having a horrible time with fatigue. The weather is changing so much and that keeps me like a yo-yo. I couldn't go to church this sunday, even thought i rested two days straight so that i could go. But my body shutdown
    at about 5am. I couldn't walk, or sit up. I was depressed
    for a few hours but my family cheered me up and I thank God
    i have a supportive family.

Hope you get to feelin better soon...ABLUV
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I feel like the creeping crud's got me. I hurt all over, I can't think straight, I've got bad eye strain....etc. But I made it through 5 performances (I run lights for a Passion Play) and hopefully I can sleep for about 12 hours. Probably not, but a girl can dream, can't she? LOL See you soon!
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So sorry Abluv and unicornk,that you are in so much pain.This DD gets us one way or another.Be kind to yourselves as much as possible.Rest,and be pampered if there is someone there for you!! You deserve it!!
    gentle hugs!
    Jordane