Check my profile, new pic of furbaby

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phoenixrising2, Sep 13, 2006.

1. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

I just had to put this one on here.

Phoenix
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Does he/she have FM/CFS? Sure looks like me most of the time and man I'd kill for the robe! Thank God for furbabies......

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

What a lovely little friend! Cute outfit, too :)

Roseblossom
  4. phoenixrising2

He doesn't have FM/CFS, but he wears the robe in support of me. LOL

He does lay around with me a lot, but he's better dressed! Don't know what I would do without him.

Hugs,
    Phoenix
  5. tonakay

tonakay New Member

got four furbabies of my own and they'd kill for those duds! LOL Aren't they wonderful, always understand no matter what and ALWAYS ready to lay down and cuddle!

Hugz,
    tona
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

He is just so handsome in his robe, great pic. Carla
  7. phoenixrising2

I went to Dogster and found your dog. Koda is so cute. I love the hat and sunglasses. Nicholas has sunglasses, but his eyebrows are too bushy and the glasses just never fit right!

I didn't know about Dogster. Really, I think I did, but had forgotten. Imagine....forgetting! We may have to get a page for Nicholas. By the way, we got him from a Schnauzer Rescue organization in Dallas. He has a precious personality. Loves to get his teeth brushed and his hair blown dry as well as dressing up. Actually, he likes the attention he gets when he dresses up better than the actual dressing up.

We took Nicholas to Houston with us when I went to the dr. last time. We were in a La Quinta and staying inside on the 3rd floor. I took Nicholas out to do his job and as we passed the breakfast area on the way out, a woman said, "Hi, Nicholas." Come to find out, he had met her that morning when my husband took him out. I thought of that when you said your dog got more e-mails than you do. Mine gets called by name in a town over 400 miles from home!

Maybe Nicholas and Koda could start e-mailing. :eek:)

Hugs,

Phoenix

8. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

My pup likes to use a pillow sometimes too! He has his own bed in my computer/guest room and his own pillow.
    My shihpoo, CuddleBear(see profile) has been my best companion and my sunshine. He is so in tuned to how I am feeling it is unreal! Sept 17 will be one year since he came to join our home and we are expecting a female yorkie next month, she has been promised to me...I think the 2 together will be happy and I know hubby and son (12) are looking forward to the new addition.
    FURBABIES rule!

I must go to Dogster and join, sounds Grrrrreat!
    I am a member of Animal Attraction, but I do not enjoy the site so much.

God bless you all and leep posting furbaby pics, I love 'em!
  9. phoenixrising2

That admired by beautiful boy. He's a gorgeous guy that is always there for me.

Spr30, I know what you mean about them being tuned in to your feelings and moods. Nicholas is too. Your CuddleBear is a doll! I'm sure he will accept his new sibling. There might be a little jealousy at first, but I bet they will do well and be so cute together. My friend has a Yorkie and it's is precious.

Hugs,
    Phoenix

10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Your dog is so cute! Thanks for the giggles. He really made me laugh out loud. He is loving the attention!

Check out my profile and you will see my 2 furbabies. What would we do without them?

hugs Marion
  11. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Love the way he looks.

We have 4 Minnie schnauzers.We also have a white one his name is George.

Hugs
    Sue
  12. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I love it! I'd love to curl up with him instead of being here working!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  13. phoenixrising2

Lauralee: No, he doesn't have a page on Dogster. I think he needs one, though!

Redwillow: Nicholas says thank you. Your babies are gorgeous. They look so good together. I bet they have some good romps. Nicholas would love to play with them.

Sue: Aren't Schnauzer's a different breed? Nicholas would like to have some Schnauzer siblings like George does, but he has to put up with me and my husband. You can tell he's mistreated, can't you? :eek:) He does have human siblings, but they don't live here. They call him their brother,
    though.

Greenbean and Fight4acure: Thank you for looking at my baby!