check our PRICKLES bio picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Prickles, you're cute! :)
  2. Shannonsparkles

What was the occasion?
    (( )) Shannon :D
  3. Shannonsparkles

Wow!

I've been dying to put on a picture of myself for ages, but we had no scanner. Nothing shy about me! We do have a scanner now, so if I can figure out how to run the thing, maybe I can put one up.
  4. Shannonsparkles

I hear you breed chameleons. The babies are incredibly cute, aren't they? I saw a picture of one in a wildlife magazine. he baby was sitting on its mommy's head and you could see its little toes and everything.

Do baby chameleons need their parents much, or can they take care of themselves?
    (( )) Cool hobby
  5. Shannonsparkles

How many chameleons do you HAVE? How did you get started with them? Where do all the babies go when they are old enough?

That's really neat about the star. Nature is so incredible. I can just see you in class daydreaming about them.

The photo I saw was taken in the wild, and the caption mentioned it was a weird sight to see a baby on top of the parent. Guess it was a really gutsy youngster or something. Hope the little guy got away okay. Glad you are the "chameleon protective services" for your little ones!

Is there any time of year that they hatch, or do you always have to be watching for them?

Okay, guess I've gone a little chameleon crazy!
    ((hugs)) Shannon
  6. Shannonsparkles

[ advertisement ]