Check out ME and the DH in profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by auntcon, Sep 9, 2005.

1. auntcon

auntcon New Member

Added a photo of me and Jeffy

I got my hair cut today--- I have side bangs ;-D

and thinned out my hair so it will be easier to dry so hard to hold up the arms.

Connie
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

happy! You have a wonderful smile, and I like your hair a lot. Thanks for posting this. Maybe I can get DH to help me post a pic of us...if I can remember.

(-:
    Sue
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you do both look very happy.

I've been treated to a few photos on board today.

thanks
    Rosie
  4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I liked posting my husbands pic too...he knows I am on this board a lot, but I didn't tell him he is here too!

You all look happy with life...great!

Jana
  5. gramaT

gramaT New Member

What a great pic..I would NEVER guess you were almost 60!

I'm 56 and feel, well we won't go there. My grandkids (all ten of them) are the highlight of our lives too.

I'll post a pic soon, when I figur it out.

Blessings,
    Carolyn in Ill
  6. auntcon

auntcon New Member

Gramat... I read that 3 times to try to understand why you thought I was almost 60 ROFL

Jana I love your photo I would love to have traveled like you have, I LOVE history too

Today we went to the Festival at the local museum I bought 8 books about the WBTS and 1 classic, 1 local history, and 1 poetry (and the dh bought something) all for $21 YIPPEE

I can't wait to read them... I had 4 G--grandfathers that fought for the North and 4 for the South ;-D

I do genealogy and love placing my family in their historical periods ;-D

Thanx everyone for the nice comments... we've been married almost 21 yrs and he is my best friend. (Admit it it's hard to have friends with his dd-- bless his heart!)

Connie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2005]
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Thanks Connie and Gramat...I have been lucky in life with a wonderful husband, kids and grandchildren.

I hope I can meet you on chat sometime and really get to know someone from here well...and be real friends.

Jana
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi Connie! You both look great and I bet you look super with your new haircut. Wish they would have saved your hair and sent it to me as I could use more of it. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. rigby

rigby New Member

I wish I could look good in a picture my mouth on one side just does not go up. I have two kids. Married 30 years this year. Look at my picture it have granddaughter and my dog.