Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Jun 28, 2008.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

in my profile. My beloved kitty, Lucky, was napping and he looked so cute, my daughter had to take his picture. Do you think he's comfy enough??!! I just adore him!!

2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a lovely kitty!!!
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How come that cat always looks blue in photos?

Anything to do w/ the blue fairy?

4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

What a great looking kitty. Love Annie
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Adorable Lucky Kitty! Our fur babies have the same Name!,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

What a cute little furrr-ball. My kitty sleeps on his head like that also, Adorable!
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

What a cute picture. He is really out of it. Are you sure he has not been drugged(-: !! That is to cute and funny.

8. poets

poets Member

I'd be happy to ship you a few more if you like! My cats sleep with their heads turned up like that from time to time. My grandmother always said it means falling weather when they do that. My Gertie cat always sleeps with her head up before it storms.

9. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the photo. This cat really is a character. Even my cat-savvy sister claims she's never seen a cat with so much personality. He has a very funny way about him and sometimes I think he actually believes he's a person. He never runs away to hide when people come over; rather prefers to be right in the thick of things. Usually that's okay, but when I swiffer the floor and he has to jump on for a ride or when he has to hop into my clean laundry basket for the trip up the stairs, well then I wish he would go hide for a minute!! LOL!!!

Rock, he does sometimes look bluish silver in photos. I guess it's just the reflection of his coat.

Sis, it's so funny that our furbabies have the same name. He was actually named Taylor when we got him from the Humane Society at 10 weeks old. When we were told that they had rescued him from a Brooklyn shelter a mere two hours before he was scheduled to be euthanized, we had to rename him Lucky. So Lucky Taylor he is!!! And so are we.

[This Message was Edited on 07/02/2008]
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Well when i picked Lucky the Dog up at 6 weeks old from a family that just wanted to get rid of Him ,,,,,They said they named him "Lucky" because he's all White with Seven Black Spots,,,,,,Soooo Yeah i just kept the name for him,,,,,Although i can only find 5 black spots,,,,,,,,,anyway He's My Baby now just as Lucky is yours!,,,,,,Lucky Dog is in my Profile,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

Aww so cute. I had a rather precocious calico many years ago, she was a stray and after the first day she was given the name Taz for the Tazmaia She devil,lol.

She would play fetch and love it, she would also steal things and hide them. So was a trip for sure. I found her one morning laying on the road in front of my house.

She was so beautiful too. Enjoy your lucky boy-Carla
  12. kriket

kriket New Member

a snuggle buddy !!!!! So adorable !!!!
  13. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Your Lucky looks identical to my Murfy from what I can tell from the picture! I have several cats right now and a feral mom that we rescued w 2 wk old kittens. They are the cutest things on earth! 6 grey/tan/black/white tabbies:) I can sit and just watch them for an hour or more, it's way better than TV!
  14. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Great picture of your cat! I'm not sure if he's comfortable enough, though. Looks like he needs a softer bed!