Check out my profile picture

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mezombie, Jan 13, 2007.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

So, what do you think? Appropriate, huh? Am I not just the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Took me a while to find, and longer to upload. But I remembered Kholmes posted instructions on how to do this, and they worked very well!

Thanks, Kholmes!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2007]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I loved it!
  3. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

That made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Them bunny slippers is adorable.
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Was that on a good day or a bad day?

Glad my instructions worked for you!
  6. mezombie

mezombie Member

Mollystwin: I'm glad you like it. Don't you think it would make a good CFS mascot?

Wish-to-be-healthy: Laughter is the best medicine, isn't it?

Rockgor: So you like dem der bunny slippers? Mebbe I can git u a pear!

Kholmes: That was definitely a very bad day! It does look like I could use a makeover, doesn't it?
  7. mezombie

mezombie Member

It's easier than you think! Actually, I found the entire process of downloading and uploading images quite addictive--and of course, got quite sick from doing it (but I had fun!). I even figured out how to enlarge and crop photos.

Hey, you actually know how to operate a digital camera? That's still beyond me. I don't have one, mainly because I don't have much to photograph. But if I did, getting the photos from the camera on to my computer and doing whatever else is necessary would probably be overwhelming right now!

BTW: Great photo of you and Dar! I also like the one in "Mollystwin" profile of your daughter and her granddaughter. You all look so happy! Nice to see.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/17/2007]