Check out my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I finally figured out how to post a picture of my child.

He is sooo cute.
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Tipster is darling!

I meant that "tongue in cheek" when I said "child" in Chat because you did here first. I thought it was cute. I hope I didn't offend you. He looks very lovable.

[This Message was Edited on 08/25/2008]
  3. poets

poets Member

What a beautiful picture. He looks as if he wants to "talk" to you. His fur is so fluffy and has such a shine! You can tell he's well taken care of and loved!

I don't believe I've ever seen a dog any prettier than "Tip." Hope you have many long happy days ahead with him!

4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I love you Akita. I had two Akitas, male and female. Both were wonderful. My male was named Taikoh and the female was Kimi (meaning precious beauty).

My husband is from Japan and named them both.

My boy developed a horrible disease called Phemigus and we lost him a few years ago. It was like losing my right arm.

He is so beautiful!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2008]
  5. glenpr

glenpr New Member

Give him big huggies and kisses from me. He looks like
    such a nice doggie.
    love glen
  6. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Good morning BeadLady
    first... love your user name :) I also love to bead , ( when my hands will alow me to ) Smiles..

your puppy so nice, he would be a great companion , I bet he is very loving , and takes good care of you

my little Chato Bear is on my profile , he is a Pug , check it out if you can

anyway I'm JoAnne ,, most here call me FM because of my user name ,,LOL I was having a bad day when I created it.and am stil kinda new on the board

hope we can chat some time , I see you go on a few of the boards , nice ..

smiles and hugs your way .. prayers today is a good day for you

JoAnne Aka FM ...LOL
  7. clerty

clerty New Member

O what a darling boy just stunning !!

8. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Thanks for all the nice replys regarding Tip. He sends you a a hug too. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  9. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

He is so cute. I love dogs. My poodle (Rusty) and corgie (Sugar) are my babies as well. We sleep together and they "guard me"in their own way. Actually they would just lick someone to death if they came into the house. Not sure they would be much help but boy can they bark.
  10. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

i love it!!!

your pic shows up on the old site but i can't see it in the new one. i removed mine but will probably put it back up when i figure out the new site. i would love to have a child like that!!!

11. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

She is the love of my life right now. I'm due to be a grandmom in Feb so I will have to share the love then but she's great I love her so much her name is Penny