Check out new article on home page

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 20, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I found it very interesting, I am going to take it to my Doc, not the neurologist I see tomorrow and not my rheumy and not my dentist whom I see tomorrow and not my GP, not my chiropractor, my accupuncturist, my opthalmologist, not my masseuse or my naturopath but, you know, my fibro doc.

How in the heck are we supposed to keep all this straight, we have fibro fog!

Anyway, read the article everyone, it is eye opening, I had thought about tooth infection, underlying bone disease as a result of and I will be persuing this avenue until I head in a different direction!!!!

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I found it very interesting, I am going to take it to my Doc, not the neurologist I see tomorrow and not my rheumy and not my dentist whom I see tomorrow and not my GP, not my chiropractor, my accupuncturist, my opthalmologist, not my masseuse or my naturopath but, you know, my fibro doc.

How in the heck are we supposed to keep all this straight, we have fibro fog!

Anyway, read the article everyone, it is eye opening, I had thought about tooth infection, underlying bone disease as a result of and I will be persuing this avenue until I head in a different direction!!!!

Jaci