Check out some of my family in profile

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 4, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Man, It took forever but I finally figured out how to post a picture in my profile! I am the 2nd from the right, two of my daughters, my mom, my grandma, and some of my grandbabies are in this picture! I have enjoyed looking at all of your pictures, and now that I know how to do this I will post more! Hugs, Tam
  2. Lulu28

Lulu28 New Member

What a beautiful family!!!
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Wow, I just checked out your bio! What an interesing person that you are! I would love to read the stories that you have had published! Hugs, Tam
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So glad that you posted your pic. It helps me to remember when I have a face with a name.
    I saw the post on FM about some people being afraid to post their pics. I think that it is safe as long as we don't give out too much personal info. I had mine up...but put up my neices' pup. I will put mine back on.
    The pic is a few years old, but it has all of my sons on there. This disease has aged me alot, but I am about the same.

Love....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 08/05/2006]
  5. mrpain

mrpain New Member

What a great picture and family. God is so good!!
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Littlebluestem as soon as your brainfog clears let me know when you post your picture! I understand! Beautiful horses tho!

mrpain, pretty nice family that you have also! I saw one of your pictures a long time ago, and then the one of your daughter and you! You are right, God is so good! Hugs, Tam

7. Mamal

Mamal New Member

What a beautiful family picture ~ thanks for sharing it with us!
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

What a beautiful family and you all look so young. How do you stay so youthful? I am probably around your age and I look closer to the age of your mom. Of course I am only taking a guess at your age since you have daughters that look close to my sons age.

You have a lovely family, that you for sharing

God Bless
    hugs
    kgangel
  9. tlayne

tlayne Member

Littlebluestem, Thank you for posting your picture! You are a horse lover too! I used to be....I think it was in another life when I had ambition, and energy! lol!

mammal, thanks I love my family!

Kgangel, I feel like I have aged 10 yrs in the last year. It is a good thing that I didn't have a picture to post since this last turn of events in my life!lol! Ya just gotta laugh! I think I am 44 going on 88!

Love you all! Tam