Check out this cartoon: which one are you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Nov 8, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

My wife says I'm the one slumped over on the right (except I'm not bald...yet).
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm the guy w/ his chin in his hand.

But shouldn't there be more women than men?!
  3. aquabugs

aquabugs New Member

I'm definitely the lady on the right with her head thrown back. Not asleep but too exhasuted to move.

Thanks for the giggle today.

Sylvia
  4. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

Im not seeing a cartoon :(
  5. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

This is cute! I've been dx with FM, but I probably went to the wrong group meeting because of fibrofog (lol). I have sleep apnea and snore like a grizzly without my cpap, yep that lady in front tossing up zzzz's is me.

sees
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Click on my username on the left to see the cartoon.
  7. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

I'm the lady with her hands folded in front of her, because there are no zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's above her head. Wouldn't that be a great group meeting if you could go to the meeting and get an hour of solid sleep each time . . .
  8. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm' not there cuz I'm just outside the door coming in late, as usual!

LOLOL, thanks for the laugh!

Victoria

9. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Come to think of it, this cartoon must not have been drawn by someone with CFS. I think if we all attempted regular meetings, we would all be wired, with worse insomnia!
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Cute!

I'm not there. I was too tired to go to the meeting.

Marta
  11. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Funny..
    I'm the one leaned forward stretching out my back....
  12. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Funny..
    I'm the one leaned forward stretching out my back....
  13. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh ... this could really happen, you know - LOL!

Jeannette
  14. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

The one with her head back and zzzzzz's coming out of her mouth. I hold my arms just like that when I sleep in a chair!

This is too funny! I showed this to hubby and he also asked why there were so many men!

Thanks Ken!
  15. suz45

suz45 New Member

I'm holding up my head, my neck and back hurt.....This was great laughed hard. Thanks for the giggles!!!!

Suz45
  16. saintpaulia23

saintpaulia23 New Member

I'm the one that hardly ever shows up and eventually gets booted from the group.
  17. penstemon

penstemon New Member

My husband is the one with his head bent over on the left. He was actually snoring in church the other day. I'm more like the lady on the left who's just resting her eyes.
  18. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I'm the lady in the top left who is wringing her hands. I used to do that in my more mobile days when the fatigue became too much, to try to stay 'with it' a little longer.

Prickles, I pictured you as the sign, lol, you know, for awareness! :)

((zzzzz?)) Shannon

[This Message was Edited on 11/09/2006]
  19. Callum

Callum New Member

...because I wrote down the address wrong, and then I thought I might as well go to Dunkin' Donuts as my day is already shot.

Callum
  20. Summit

Summit New Member

I toss and turn so much, I must be all of them! I see in your bio that you are from MN orininally (I am too, and live in Mn now) I have thought of moving to a warmer climate. Do you think that has helped your health?? What about some of the other things you listed that you are trying, anything seem to really help??