Check out This Link for the Blue Angels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 4, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is a really Kool set of Photos of the Blue Angels in Action,,,,Over S.Fran Bay,,,,
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Some fantastic pics on that link Sydney.Don't you just wish you could fly on these low-flying planes,the views must be amazing.
    I'll be sending the link to my friends,thanks.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

These Guys are so Talented! I would really like to be in one of thoes Planes right now!,,,,,,,,S
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Bumping For More spectaters,,
    [This Message was Edited on 05/04/2007]
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Can you believe how close together they fly!

Thanks. Those were spectacular.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/04/2007]
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

They are alot of fun to watch! They were up this way summer before last ,,,out of Glacier National Airport. I have no clue how they Fly so close togeather! and they will fly low also just to make your Heart jump out of your Chest!

I Just 'Happen to live about 4 miles north of the Airport so on the day before the show they do a practice run and Oh my Gosh!! It's Loud! but so wonderful to watch,,,,,,,Worth every second!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2007]
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Glad you got a chance to see them!
    I got a chance to see them about ten years ago at an airshow in Durango, Colorado. What a magnificent sight.

8. sisland

sisland New Member

That's Right you live near where one of the pilots crashed! That was so Tradgic! did you ever hear what Happened? and How is your Aunt Doing that lost her Home?,,,,,,,,I would Love to see them fly on the water!,,,,We Have the Mountians for a Back Drop up this way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,They are so Kool!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  9. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I've seen them perform several times here in S.F.
    during "Fleet WeeK". They are spectacular. One of
    the pilots is a Lady Officer as I have seen her inter-
    viewed. With a City of 800,000 people as enjoyable
    as it is, don't feel it's worth the considerable risk of
    life and limb! Unfortunately, it's just a matter of the
    numbers falling wrongly into place to create a genuine

Just my opinion and concern.

10. sisland

sisland New Member

I Know what your saying and it's True of Course! The Thing that keeps Comming to my mind is the "No Guts No Glory" Thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,Do you Know how many Accidents the've had? ,,,,,

Forgive me for Being Opinionated But since we hurt like **** Everyday Why not Fly?? I'd do it!.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  11. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Guess I'm just glad that it didn't crash into a city. When Diane Feinstein was mayor of S.F., the Blue Angels seemed to come about 3 times a year. The performance was OK, but the unexpected practices over the city in the days before were personally nerve wracking, esp. because I work in medical field.

I don't think a lot of refugees or veterans of wars really liked the memories, etc.

Oh, the cost of the planes is more than it would have taken to eliminate polio in the world two years ago. Grumble, grumble.

Maybe I'm just sensitive because I lived on airbases, and was close to several bomber crashes.

[This Message was Edited on 05/06/2007]