Check out this site. These people want to help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leaknits, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Check out www.helptolive.com
    I posted this once before, just a few days ago, and now cannot find it. Maybe I clicked on something at the wrong time.
    Anyway, I contacted helptolive, to see if somehow I could get a scooter, having fibro & cfs & a too-slowly healing broken hip from last May.
    A very nice person from the site called the next morning, to ask for some further information. You ever hear of a site calling someone who has written in to ask for help? Me either.
    Please visit this site. If there is nothing you need, or nothing there for you, perhaps you know of someone who could be helped by helptolive.
    Lea.
  2. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Check out www.helptolive.com
    I posted this once before, just a few days ago, and now cannot find it. Maybe I clicked on something at the wrong time.
    Anyway, I contacted helptolive, to see if somehow I could get a scooter, having fibro & cfs & a too-slowly healing broken hip from last May.
    A very nice person from the site called the next morning, to ask for some further information. You ever hear of a site calling someone who has written in to ask for help? Me either.
    Please visit this site. If there is nothing you need, or nothing there for you, perhaps you know of someone who could be helped by helptolive.
    Lea.
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

to try and find help in your state.

Let us know what happens.

Good luck, Kim and Gary