Check out this site..very informative and in plain english

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IowaMorningGlory, Nov 8, 2006.

1. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

http://thescotts.topcities.com/fibromyalgia2.html

Ran across this site in my daily researching. I liked it alot it has more information on FM than any other site I have seen.

It is well written for those like me with "fibro fog".

It would also be a great reference site for those applying for disability. It really breaks down symptoms.

It addresses medications, enzymes, etc that may be lacking, therapies...well just everything.

Maybe others have already posted this or seen it before, but for me like others that maybe have not been messaging all that long it could be helpful.

Hope it helps others as it did me. :)
    Have a great day and Blessed Be,
    Laurie :)

2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

This site is amazing. The info on it has helped me to realize I may have had fibro for much longer than I thought I did. While it's kept me from doing some work, it's been an interesting read and I'm still reading it!
  3. IowaMorningGlory

Wanted to keep it going fot others.
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie :)
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

added it to my favorites so I can read at some other point. Looks very readable.

Sue
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thanks for this. I have also saved it to my favorites so I can read it all. I can only take in so much at once.

Kathy
  6. tinktink

tinktink New Member

This looks like great info... thankyou for the heads up.

I put it under my favorites so I can read it a little at a time... too much fog right now to do much.

Thanks again

Best Wishes Diana
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I had a little different feeling reading all of this .I felt like they were throwing a lot of symtoms in a pot like some doctors do and call it FM.
    Many of these can be other health problems also.

I'm sorry it didnt really help me with anything new I havent already read somewhere.
  8. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

THANK YOU!!!

It is amazing that my page long list of symptoms that I brought to the doctor 18 months ago is listed in it's entirity on this site...not to say I have all the symptoms listed, but all my symptoms are there. I'M NOT CRAZY!!!! YEAH!!!

Best of all it explains why you experience the symptoms and offers ideas to cope.

Thanks!

Joann
  9. IowaMorningGlory

I am so glad I could help so many and thank everyone for their positive feedback.

Being in healthcare working in a hospital in one way or another all my career has given me insight into helping others who need to know.

I have always felt, and still do that doctors, most of the time do not give enough credit to their patients and what they are trying to tell them. I was taught by a wonderful mentor and nurse that "listening to your patient and what they have to tell you is the most important part of their history, and that most of the time the patient is right."

So, if this website helped even one person on this board, then I am happy.

Take care to all and lots of kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie