Check This out (Road to Death)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jan 3, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

My Niece just sent me this e-mail

Google~ The Road to Death

AKA as "Ah, El Camino De La Morta" located in Bolivia. This is a road carved out of a Mountian! Blamed for more than 200 Deaths per Year!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe you've already seen it, but i thought it was very interesting!
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Wow,thanks for posting that.Love to see spectacular photography,but,wouldn't like to walk that road after a few drinks,LOL.
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Let's all take a CFS/Fibro bus on that road together!

Elliespad just posted a thread about the world's most dangerous roads (see next page of Chit Chat).

There is a road in China that looks a lot like the road in Bolivia.

4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

This is just another good reason, as my DH says, to "stay your bleep home!"

Stop and smell the puppies!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

This one even beats the going to the sun rd Big time!! How did they do that??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I tried to get to the china Rd site,,, I'll type it in again! I really like all the Geographical Photos!,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

are one of the great inventions of the civilized world.

When the pioneers went west in the 19th century they made about ten miles day. No roads and no bridges.

When my dad was born the US had no paved roads.

When I was a kid they had drawings of what moderns roads and cities would look like. The drawings prooved to be very accurate.

W/ re: to the road to death, isn't that what we are all on all the time?
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Your posts are so full of wisdom! I admire that in a person! I Guess we could all Get on that CFS/FM Bus and ride it to the end!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My ancestors came west By Railway From West Virigina Coal Mine country in 1902,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And My Dad who is Now 87 Remembers The dirt roads Being carved into the wilderness!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S