Checking in with those on my prayer list....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 13, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am wondering if those of you that are on my prayer list still need prayer. I hope you guys don't mind. I hope you all are having answered prayers, and then I can praise God with you!!!! If you still need prayer let me know, and I will be there! Love & blessings to you all, Tam

getridof, how is your depression and faith doing? This is a good book that someone here reccommended..."God Will Make a Way" by, Dr. Henery Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. This is a very good book and a good faith builder!

Bluerose7, I have been praying for you and your family that God would meet your needs. I hope things are doing better for you!

Lovethesun, I saw where your daughter came home safe! Praise God!!!! How is your friend that is having chemo? I am still praising God for your lovly sister and for her gift of writting poems!

Doxygirl, How is your son and grandson? I am hoping that they had a positive outcome in court. I am also praying for a change of heart for the mother and her mother.

Asatrump, Dear one, I am still praying for you and family issues. I hope you are doing good!

Kriket, I hope you and your family are doing better with your losses.

Pepper, Did your husband find a steady job. I am also praying for you to have good health.

sixtyslady, Been praying for the ringing in your ears and depression to lift. How is your husband doing with heart problems and fatigue. I am praying for your family to give you love and understanding, and for your grandson. I pray that God is doing miracles in your family and with you!

Tam, (the other Tam, not me) I am praying that you have had pain relief!

Kittycare, How are your mom and her boyfriend doing? also your cousin and her husbands relationship? I also praying for you and family to be safe from ticks.

sara_dinky, I have you in my prayers. I am thinking that you are the one (I just put down sara) that needed healing in relationships within your family. I hope you are doing good.

desertsage, I hope your finances are going better. I hope you are doing good!

MamaR, How are you honey? I am stil praying for you and you son. I hope things are going better.

Lulu28, How is the 17 yr old that tried to commit suicide? I hope she is doing good. I am thankful that she has you!

Goldenrule, Honey I have been praying and agreeing with you in prayer for your needs.

Mysticbrit, Still praying for your daughter! I am praising God that he has held her up and given her strength!

May god continue to hold each one of you and answer prayers! Love to you all! Tam
  2. Lulu28

Lulu28 New Member

Thanks for checking in Tam. I do come here and read and pray for all.

I hope that Katrina is doing all right. Her parents cut her off from everyone and she actually told my son they grounded her! Sorry...but who in the world grounds their kid for trying to take their own life? I will never understand it... She did go home from the hospital, but then did enter a facility for in-patient treatment. She called once and sounded like she was in a good place and hopefully-- getting the help and counseling she needs.

Meanwhile- prayers requested for my 12 year old daughter and ALL the kids leaving tomorrow for church camp! They have an 8 hour bus ride ahead of them to get to camp-so mostly praying for safety in travel and while at camp.

Thanks again--you are all in my prayers.

Lulu
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

How sad. I will also ask that the Lord work in the parents hearts for understanding, compassion, love, and support. I will continue to lift her before God. Also adding your daughter and all children to have a safe trip there and back! God's Blessings to you Lulu! Love, Tam
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

the lady who is on chemo is doing pretty well.WE haven't heard from our other friend.I'll mention it to Ron.Thank You for welcoming Jenny home,I will be seeing her in 2 weeks.I will also e-mail Carol this paragraph.I'm impressed that you can keep up with this.I will say prayers for you whatever those needs may be.God Bless You.Linda
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

OMG, you must keep notes. What a clever idea. I get things muddled in my mind as to who has what, etc.

You are amazing to do this, and I think it is a great idea for people to check in with status.

I am doing fine.

Thanks so much for asking, and for your prayers.

Blessings to you and yours and YOUR problems.
  6. getridof

getridof New Member

Dear Tlayne,
    I feel so warm to know I'm on your prayer list. And i feel so warm and happy that although we're on different side of the planet, you still support and care about me. You know, it's almost impossible to beg for support from people around me here, because they think I'm normal or they might think I chose to live that strange way. So your prayer is so precious. Thank you.

Recently, I feel a little bit better. I wouldn't say my faith is growing a lot stronger, but I always recall every kind message I read from this board. There was also a local TV program about Christian testimony (a light one, not those heavy stuffs I read from internet before) I watched last week. I got one point from that. God will give me a PATH to survive. The PATH will be shown naturally. i really hope to see this PATH. I've been fighting against UNKNOWN / UNSURE for a very long time and cause me anxious. This anxiety also caused some physical problems on me. So I always pray the PATH would be shown. Hope I'm doing the right thing.

Dear Tlayne I wish you every best and I'll pray for you and every member as well.
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

You all just do not know how much you mean to me. By praying for each of you I have came back to a prayer life that I had given up on. So you all have been MY answer to prayer! It is God himself that answers our prayers, and it has been a blessing to me to find you all here!

Please join me in praise to the one and only...Jesus Christ our savior and redeemer!

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer lives, and he shall stand at last on earth! Wow, Please come soon!

I am working some odd shifts to catch up on bills, since we have fallen behind. But please know that I am with you all in spirit and will be lifting you up before God's holy throne!

I will find sometime to answer more fully. I have this prayer list to help me to remember. When I am too exhausted to pray individually, I hold it in my hand knowing that our father knows each one of you and your needs!

Getridof I am praising God for progress! Isn't it kool that God can bring us together halfway around the world!

Love and blessings to all! Tam
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Wonderful Prayer Warrior, checking up on your prayer list. I used to make a list, but lately have not been able too.

I would so appreciate you adding my husband and I to your list (if you have 'space':), you can read my request down the list on this board, its been a long standing one, and things have gotten much worst than when I first posted it.

But I do realize that there are times when the Lord will let things get worst before they get better, so I am desperately trying to hang on untill He finds the right time to answer my desperate request.

God richly bless you for all your concern for everyone on you list, you are truly blessed of God to have such a heart for others needs.

You must have a gift of prayer in your life with the Lord.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I read and pray but just haven"t been able to post to much.

Just don't have alot of energy,and my ears are still bad. but I"m praying and standing on the word that I"ll be healed,and God will guide me to something that will help this condition.
    My hubby s doing alittle better, but is having back trouble. thank you so much for including us in your prayers it helps to know that there are prayers going up for one when you just sometimes can"t pray for oneself.
    hugs&Blessings sixtyslady
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry for not being here to help lift you all up. I do pray for all though!

Tam...It isn't real bad with my son, but he isn't doing too good. He came by today and he had been drinking again. I always worry about that. Just appreciate your prayers for him. I get the nervous shakes when he comes around lately. I never know what to expect from him. He is running from God.

Love and appreciation to you.....Mari
  11. tlayne

tlayne Member

I have been praying for you dear one, and your husband. I just wanted you to know!

It has been a really tough week for me. I am filling in a lot of hours at work. Am I ever regreting it now. Only one more night, Thank God! I will get back to you all when I am not so exhausted and in pain. Love ya all, Tam