Checking in

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BabsFl, Sep 6, 2003.

1. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Just wanted to check in..still staying with dad caring for him...I think I am going to make it to church today I have a nurse sitting with him....I will keep you all in my prayers..I am going to try to get back on later. God bless you all and bless this board...Please keep us in your prayers...I need much grace and mercy!! So does dad.
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will pray for you and for your dad also. I'm pretty new to this board and not sure what you have been going through, but God knows and he will hear our prayers.
    Lisa
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Babs,

Dear Lord,

Please bless Babs for all she does for her Dad, that is a true blessing. Also bless her Dad and let him have the peace and,comfprt, and strength each day he needs. Thanks you for the grace you give us all. God Bless Babs.

Amen, Danny
  4. mamashome

mamashome New Member

Thank you for the post also. I will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. It takes a special person to do what you are doing. I have alot of respect for. I wish more people could take the time to do that for others, thats what it is all about, although it is hard. God Bless You Babs, Hugs, mama