Checking on you, Bluerose7

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Apr 5, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am wondering how your husband is doing and the rest of the family? I hope things are evening out.

How are you feeling? I haven't seen you post for a bit, so I hope that all is well with you.

Your dad? How is his health?

Just thinking about you and praying that all is improving in your life.

Hugs and prayers,
    Sue
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you hun for your thoughts and prayers!! Thank you for wondering and thinking about me and my family.

How are you and your family doing??

My husband is doing better and the rest of the family is doing a little better as well. You never really get over a loss, but with time and prayers it does get a little easier.

I'm sorry I haven't been online for awhile...I miss you all when im not here. Ontop of all other health problems, about 4 days ago I had to go to the ER...was there for about 5 hours. I have Kidney Stones again, boy they are painful...wasen't alot they could do for me...

they gave me a shot for nausa and pain, then sent me home to wait on the stones to pass....I still have not passed them yet. I pray they pass!! I had them before a few years ago and they wouldn't pass so I had to have surgery.

My dad is doing ok...He has to go this month to have a catarac removed off the one eye he can see a little out of...I'm a little nervous about that, but pray all turns out well.

Thank you Sue for your Prayers, Kindness, Thoughtfulness and Concern!!

Hugs & Prayers
    ~Bluerose~
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

On top of everything else, you now have kidney stones! I have heard that they are extremely painful. How are you doing now? I will pray that they pass because you certainly don't need surgery right now.

Glad your husband is doing better; you are right that people never get over a loss. I was just crying the other day because I just wanted to talk to my dad...it just comes and goes the feeling of loss. Will continue to pray for him.

You take care of yourself. Glad you could post as I was concerned about you, but I do understand that sometimes it is just too much to add on to a day.

Blessings!
    Sue
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

How are you feeling today? Hope your having a low-pain day!!

Yes, your right....these Kidney Stones are extremly painful. Just my luck I guess, seems it's always something dosen't it! I have yet to pass them. I sure hope they pass soon. I have pretty much just been in and out of bed for over a week now. Thank you for your prayers, there so needed.

I have told my husband how wonderful you all have been and all the prayers going up for him & family.

I'm so sorry hun about the loss of your Dad....I know some days are a little eaiser and some days you miss them so much, just wanting to be able to sit and talk with them...One day we will though!

My grandparents passed away years ago and I don't think I will ever stop missing them....they were like my second parents....growing up I was at there house as much or more then my house. I'll never forget as a little girl standing up in a chair making homemade biscuits with my grandmother...she would make little baby biscuits for me.....I sure miss those days.

Thank you again for your continued prayers....my thoughts and prayers are with you & yours as well....I pray your day is going well!!!

((Hugs)) & Prayers
    ~Bluerose~
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are so kind, and again, I wish those kidney stones would just pass. Sheesh! Dumb things. Our bodies can go wrong so many ways, and when I was younger and healthier, I never gave it a thought. I was thankful I was healthy, but I didn't know how much could go wrong! Now, I have an idea. However, thankfully, I have nothing life-threatening...

I used to bake biscuits with my granddaughter when she was little. She stood on a chair at my counter, wore my apron, and we made little biscuits for her. What a fun thing to remember....and you did it too with your grandma.

Neat memories. Have a great day and I'll check in later to see how things are coming. I actually did a few chores, got dressed and dear hubby and I went shopping. My legs are sore today, but that's OK. I was somewhat productive.

Love,
    Sue