Cherry juice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sodizzee, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Sodizzee

Sodizzee New Member

Can someone give me the exact brand of the type of cherry juice that helps inflammation. I saw Jucy Jucy cherry juice but I can't believe it would help. Also how much and how long do you drink it? I live in Central Florida. We have Publix, Winn Dixie, Walmart. We also have vitamin shoppe and GNC. There are no natural food stores very near by. I would have to travel a bit to get to one. I would be willing to do that if neccessary if I can't get the right thing near by. Thanks

Linda
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

R W Knudson organic brand, available at decent stores and health food stores. There are some other good ones, and I understand a highly concentrated one. Also, I cannot recall the brand, but when we were in NJ they had a Shoprite store that sold Polish black cherries in a jar, no additives. They were deliscious and crammed full.

Hope this helps.

Love Anne C
  3. pookeysmom

pookeysmom New Member

I found black cherry juice at Publix. I didn't drink it regularly so I don't know if it works. I think it was in the organic food section.

Let us know if it works for you.

Laurie
  4. Sodizzee

Sodizzee New Member

This is great I will check them out. I didn't know it has to be black cherry though. The jucy jucy isn't black cherry I don't think. I love black cherries I will look at GNC for the supplement. I sure hope it helps.

Linda
  5. Sodizzee

Sodizzee New Member

I did get the cherry juice from Publix the knudson one. It kind of reminds me of prune juice. It was a little more expensive than I would have thought. But it will be worth it if it helps. I will get the pills at GNC when I can get my husband to take me. I don't drive and had my son take me to Publix. I didn't find the black cow products there. Thanks to Anne C, Laurie and Hanginin there.

Linda
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I drink the Brownwoods Acre tart cherry juice everyday..I really like it.. My husband drinks it everyday too...

I get mine at a Hillander or Kroger store..

I have been wondering about the pills too...On days I don't have time to drink my juice..

Good luck