Cherry Juice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pooped, Jul 31, 2003.

1. pooped

pooped New Member

HA! I came here all excited today because I just discovered the benefits of cherry juice and couldn't wait to share it with all of you as I thought I had found something new but when I typed cherry juice into the message search box, 30 plus posts came up. Sheeeeesh! Anyway...for those of you who have not heard about this, type cherry juice into your browser and see what it can do for you. I am trying it. Had my first dose this morning. If it works it will be worth choking that sour stuff down. I will be working on ways to make it sweeter.

Pucker up,

Pooped
  2. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Hi!
    I buy concentrated cherry juice and dilute it with water. It tastes very sweet?? I buy it at the health food store.
    i use it for stomach gas, nausea.
    Will check out the search thingy.
    Ziggy
  3. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

I tried it for a few months, but didn't notice any difference, and at the price of it, I didn't see any reason to keep using it. I have heard that it is a benefit to some people.
  4. pooped

pooped New Member

Bittersweet,
    I had to laugh when I saw your nick name. How ironic that you would reply to my tart message. Te he. So far i haven't noticed a difference either but have been told it could take some time. Here's to hoping!!!!!
    POOPED
  5. catsii

catsii New Member

Pooped, cherry juice concentrate can be purchased in form like a tonic and/or liquid cough syrup. It is usually located along with the vitamins at the grocery stores or pharmacy aisles at discount stores. Take 2 teaspoons a day. It 's easier than drinking the real stuff !
    Hope this helps
    Catsii
  6. fairyborn

fairyborn New Member

Good Day Pooped,
    Tart Cherry Juice is great. Try it with Apple Cedar or Orange Pineapple Juice. I find both of these taste great.
    Hugs
    Fairyborn

[ advertisement ]