cherryflex pills, what a relief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by puggymom, Sep 8, 2005.

1. puggymom

puggymom New Member

I am not a regular poster, but because of this site I learned about cherry juice and from there I tried cherryflex pills. I just wanted to let you all know that they do work.
    I was diagnosed when I was 16 and (gulp) I am now 39. I had heard about the benefits of cherries for such conditions, I order Cherryflex . I originally tried the cherry juice concentrate and it did help, I then decided I would try the pill form. I can't believe how good I feel. I started the juice in June and late July I switched so after 3 months what a difference. My rhuematologist is amazed and asked me to give him the info so he can share my story with other patients. I was seeing him every 2 weeks and now I am every 6 weeks. My mother who has arthritis started the pills a month ago and asked me to order her another bottle as she too is feeling better. I know I sound like a commercial, but I justed wanted to share with fellow sufferers adn thank this site. This has given me more relief they any prescription ever did.

2. JimB

JimB New Member

Maybe it will help my neck. Thanks
    Jim
  3. I bought some and haven't been taking them! I will now. How long before you noticed a difference?
  4. puggymom

puggymom New Member

Give them a good month, but I continued to improve after the 1st month too.
  5. acesk

acesk New Member

I have never had such relief from my fibro pain! 3 pills each a.m. and on the 3rd day I felt almost normal again!!

Amazing.

Sue in Florida
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Puggymom, did you happen to order them online at a site called Brownwood Acres? Just wondering... I have never tried any cherry product and was wondering where you got yours from.

I have noticed that Pro Health does not carry any of the cherry products that I could find.

Thanks!

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

ARe these pills just for pain or do they have some other benefit?

Thanks.
  8. acesk

acesk New Member

They are for pain and inflammation - arthritis, gout, fm, etc. Brownwood acres is the place.

Sue in Florida
  9. sickie2001

sickie2001 New Member

Puggymom,

Do you know if there is a difference between cherry juice and black cherry juice. I'm trying to see if there is a place I can pick it up at instead of waiting for delivery, but I can only find black cherry concentrate at GNC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

is that when I went to the site they said something about melatonin being in the pills and I can't use melatonin as it causes me to break out in red marks on my back, hips, etc. Also I didn't notice them saying how much was in the pills either.

I just want plain cherry pills without other stuff in them. I might have hubby check to see if they have any unsweetened juice in the grocery stores.

When you go to the site and put in Cherryflex pills, you can read what they say about it.

Also I was wondering what difference there was between black cherries and regular cherries?

I need unsweeted because I have diabetes.

Hugs,
    Faye
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

The pills are kinda expensive, but of course it would be worth it if they actually did something. Anyway I won't use my credit card on line after previous problems, so I couldn't order on line. Called a local health food store.

They said they had the product, but they didn't. It was some other cherry pills. So I bought a bottle and took a couple. Today I feel like someone was beating me w/ a stick all night.

Is it a kawinkydink or a reaction? Don't know yet. Will see what happens.
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have a lot of problems with dietary supplements because of gastroparesis. This causes pain from about all dietary supplements I have ever taken, except for vitamins and cinnamon capsules.

My husband is going to see if he can find the unsweetened cherry juice. I'm sort of surprised that Pro Health doesn't carry any cherry pills. I think I'd do better on the natural juice than on pills anyway.

Hugs,
    Faye