CherylSue...Re..Jet Lag

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Jul 13, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I saw you mentioned this on another post and wanted to first of all congratulate you on feeling better.

Now for the Europe trip...I'm not sure if you've read about me mentioning this, but my husband is now ill too and very fatigued.

He recently had to make a trip to the states and I knew it would be hard for him (and that's putting it mildly) So I bought a product called "No Jet Lag" from an online drugstore and hubby said it worked like magic!!!

You take 2 pills (I think) every two hours during your trip. It's ok to fall asleep, they have directions for that too.

He's mostly the reason I started buying the vitamins from the Pro Health store, I knew I had to help him make it through this business trip. What a blessing that was, I'm feeling pretty wonderful now too.

Also, Neuro-B sublinguals are amazing for that little boost you need to help you get through the day. We buy the 5mg one's. You can take 2 per day and I love them.

Hope this can help a bit,

Nancy B.
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Thank you for your reply. Can 'no jet lag" be found in the US, too? Where do you buy it?

I see from your profile you are in Stuttgart. My daughter has visited there with her high school honor band to perform. I believe there is a Mercedes plant and showroom there. Ironically, my dream vacation was to visit friends in Munich and Aschaffenburg,and see Neuschwanstein.

Unfortunately, Monday I caught a virus and am suffering terribly. I have a feeling this may contribute to another relapse in my CFS. I had gone and a year and half without a cold/infection. Just before our vacation to Germany - voila!

I will keep this in mind should I ever be well enough to visit.

Thanks again,

CherylSue
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I hope this virus doesn't bring you all the way back down. Continue to keep taking care of yourself and there's still a chance.

Are you taking a good multi vitamin like the one they sell here? I love the Fibro Complete w/Malic Acid and it's turned this flare around for me.

Yes, the "No Jet Lag" can be purchased at Wal-Mart I think, hubby said he saw it there. If not, the online drugstore works too.

I hope you feel better soon...and still get to take your vacation!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Thank you for your well wishes. However, this virus or flare still rages, and I'm afraid our vacation abroad will have to be cancelled. I think it is triggering another bout of CFS.

Thank you very much for your tip, however.

CherylSue

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that....

Hugs,

Nancy B.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2006]