Chest pain and pain under left armpit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, May 18, 2010.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Has anyone had this kind of pain? The chest pain is bad enough but when it radiates to under my arm it worries me especially since it is under my left arm. I go see the dr. Friday about this, I worry it is my heart.
  2. autumn_rain

autumn_rain New Member

just be careful with this one, do it hurt to touch youre chest?? if it does, its likly to be muscular, but double check with a doctor obviously! If the pain gets any worse or radiates into the back or jaw get yourself to a doctor urgently! I hope your ok :)
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

If the pain gets worse or radiates into the back or jaw, do not attempt to drive yourself to the emergency room. Even if there is someone else to drive you, 911 may still be your best bet.
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I go see the dr. Friday. It hurts if I lean over and hurts some when I touch my chest. I have had many tests done on my heart because this has happen before. I was told by my cardiologist that I had dysautonomia. She said she thought the pain was coming from the FM. I have some nausea with it which does worry me. I am on stand by even though my heart seems to be fine according to all the tests I have had done ( they were done 4 years ago, may need to redo them ).

Thanks for the support. If it gets worse I will call for help.