chest pain/ FUTURE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donna07, Jul 28, 2008.

1. donna07

donna07 New Member

I READ THE TOPIC WHAT SCARES YOU MOST, AND CHEST PAIN WAS A BIG PART OF IT.
    I ALSO HAVE GONE THROUGH MANY TEST FOR CHEST PAIN. DOCTORS THINKING I MAY HAVE A BLOCKAGE. ALL CLEAR!
    NOW THEY THINK IT IS JUST NUROPATHY, IM SURE I SPELLED THAT WRONG, LOL HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
    NERVE DAMAGE IN CHEST.
    I HAD THE CATH DONE 2 TIMES,
    SO, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE FEAR OF NOT KNOWING.

IM 39, BE 40 ON HALLOWEEN! I TOOK A BAD FALL AT AGE 34 AND WAS TOSSED INTO THE WORLD OF FM/MF/CF

TO THE LONG TIMMERS OUT THERE...

WHAT DOES HAPPEN, MY FUTURE, 10 MORE YEARS FROM NOW?

DONNA07
  2. tangie

tangie New Member

Hi donna07;

I can relate to u're situation. I have had cfs for almost 6 years now and I have also had the chest pain problem. I have had so many e.k.g's and stress tests that it aint even funny. I probably have enough dye in my system to show light up a small city from having so many chest x-rays and the like that its ridulous. They cant seem to find a solution for the problem. I'm hoping that seeing a new cfs dr. will help me and maybe come up with some idea of what is wrong and what is causing the problem. I intend to keep everyone up to date with what is going on and what they r finding out, maybe I can come up with something that can help others. Do u visit the chat? if so, sometimes I'm there and we could talk about it and compare symptoms and info. In the meantime, hope u feel better. LOL!
  3. ironspine

ironspine New Member

Hi Donna07,
    I have chest pains also. I'm 48. I've had an angiogram, stress tests, etc. Found out I had a pulled muscle in my chest. But, I also have fibro-cystic breasts, which are painful. Also, I have lately had gallbladder attacks which are sooo painful.
    It's hard to say, but I'll tell you since there are muscles in your chest, and we have fibro, any thing goes for any muscle in our bodies. I hope you don't have heart problems.
    As for your future, there are 5 new drugs on the horizon that are being processed for FDA approval.
    I keep a good attitude and I don't look to the future because I can only live one day at a time-and believe God is in charge of my life. I'm not a bible beater, I just know I can't control what happens, so I must try to enjoy every day I have and do the best I can!! I take Lyrica and Vicodin (if needed) and am able to do well most of the time.
    Please let us know how you do!
    Another Donna