chest pain please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Jun 15, 2008.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I have been going through some wierd pains on left side. It is in upper and lower stomach. I feel pressure it travels to my back. I Am scared that it may be my heart. Ruthie
  2. Don't take a chance go to the ER. It could be chondodritis but maybe not. Good luck.
  3. schaken

schaken New Member

Hi Ruthie,

From my own experience just a few weeks ago, don't just pass it off as FM. I was minutes from having a stroke. If you have a good blood pressure machine please check your blood pressure.

The ER Doc had to stop my heart it was beating so fast.

I did not even realise that my heart was beating so hard. It started with chest pressure.

I'll pray for you

4. willruthie1965

Well blood pressure has been fine. This has been going on off and on for 2 weeks. I was told I have gerd now.I think it could be related to my stomach. Ruthie
  5. willruthie1965

6. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

Sounds like pancreatitis or enlarged spleen.

Do you have an active infection or a recent infection where your spleen would be working overtime? Or are you in a viral flare?

If not, then it sounds like pancreatitis.

If you want to test this without a doctor, go off all fat of any kind and drink liquids (not a fast). Just no solid foods, no gum, no chewing.

If you do that for 2 to 3 days, and the pain starts to subside, it is pancreatitis.

7. momof27

momof27 New Member

I have also had two TIA'S mini strokes