chest pain/.shortness of breath

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gumama, Mar 12, 2003.

1. gumama

gumama New Member

Thanks everyone for trying to help my neighbor.. another question.

she is once again experiencing the shortness of breath with the chest pain that goes through to her back,down her arm and into her throatand face and she is weak and feels that her legs and arms are like led weights and they won't hold her up.. shes had her heart checked several times.and everything comes back normal the Medical profession wants to chalk it up to anxiety.??

her Dr has suggested that her bones are compressing.. anyone else do anything like this or heard of the bones compressing.

Sandy L.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Can't answer your question, but would recommend that your friend find another doctor ASAP!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. dacer

dacer New Member

DEFINATELY FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR, GET MORE OPINIONS, IT COULD BE ANXIETY SHE NEED MORE TESTING.
  4. dghoover

dghoover New Member

I too have shortness of breath with chest pain that goes down my right arm, through to my back. I've been rushed to the hospital several times, they have done all the test on my heart (all came back fine). So I talked to my doctor to see if it could be connected to the fibro she said it could. She said what happens is I'm having Heart Spasms. They can be very scary.

I agree she needs to find a different Doctor. I've never heard of the bones compressing.

I'll be praying for your friend.

dghoover