Chest Pains

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BonnieR, Apr 8, 2006.

1. BonnieR

BonnieR New Member

Anyone experience pains in your chest. I had a stress test done to see if I was having heart problems, but that came back negative. These pains hurt especially when I take a deep breathe. It also moves from one place to another. Sometimes it is on the left side and then right and then in the middle. It is a little scary!
    Any replies would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Bonnie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Bonnie:
    I would take it seriously and keep a check on it. Should it continue or get worse I would be found at a cardiologist.
    Once in a blue moon I get a chest pain but take something for angina, so it is to be expected.
    You take care and keep a check on it.

n.f.
  3. idjeepgirl

idjeepgirl New Member

Hi Bonnie,
    I just wanted to tell you that I too have been having a small ammount of chest pain. Haven't mentioned it to my docs yet I know I should. Mine are mostly in the middle & they used to be more painful when I would eat. Here the last few days I just get really rapid heart beating & its accompinaed by a rush of like adrenilne (sp). If that makes any sense. Kind of freaks me out. You are not alone.

Sabrina :eek:)
  4. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

I had a bunch of test and it turned out to be costcondritis (sp). A fancy name for inflamation of the ribs. Hurts like heck.
    Melinda
  5. BonnieR

BonnieR New Member

Thanks to everyone for your replies. It is a very scary thing to have chest pains. I have had them before and they seem to come an go. I know it is nothing to fool around with, but I just hate going to the doctor with every little ache and pain. Not saying this is little.
    I keep telling myself well, if it is not better by such and such I will go. It seems to hurt worse when I am stressed. Also I feel like I burp a lot. I just think of everything.LOL Anyway, thanks so much. It does help to know you are not alone.

Bonnie